Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

For my oldest daughters birthday I have "my first knife" from Opinel coming, engraved with her full name (by her request). Since I was already on their website and buying I thought what the heck and ordered a #6 in carbon for myself. It is nothing fancy but recently she has shown great interest in carving and helping out when we are in the woods (I.E the few trees we have in Iceland) and so obviously I will do my best to support that.
op1 (2).jpg
op2 (2).jpg

EDIT: Just got an email from a GEC distributor saying that my #89 gitd fruit knife has been shipped.

Last edited:
I'll be the happy new owner of this custom Mike Moran come Monday. It has koa covers that were sourced in Hawaii and was originally made for a local boy. I grew up in HI but moved to Washington for college. I'm excited to own this piece of home.
View attachment 1560109
Knives with a story are always more meaningful than one off the shelf. Enjoy in good health.

Excited to have a kephart on order with JK Handmade Knives. I have looked in on the JK sub forum and variety of knives John offers for a few years, and glad to have an order on the books. Ordering was easy, after deciding what I wanted. I sent him a message here, had a reply waiting in the morning with a couple follow up questions, then good to go. Looking forward to it.

I’ve got two #89s coming next week. One A&O and a GITD. I already have this pair so these will be looking for a new home. Hopefully to a porch member who didn’t get one. I’ll be on the lookout for a chestnut one too! 😃

ViDo6JS.jpg
Got lucky and just scored a #715121 Farm&Field Tool Bull Nose Green Linen Micarta with a sticker on the drop :)
These sold out in under a minute 🤭!

qVgLgtJ.jpg

Found a place that still had a Case Mini Copperlock in Patriot Kirinite in stock. And while looking around they also had a remaining Case double-blade Barlow in Patriot Kirinite. :eek:

Ordered.

I just hope these knives weren't still sitting there because they were the worst examples...

Found a place that still had a Case Mini Copperlock in Patriot Kirinite in stock. And while looking around they also had a remaining Case double-blade Barlow in Patriot Kirinite. :eek:

Ordered.

I just hope these knives weren't still sitting there because they were the worst examples...
Yes that’s the gamble with “the last ones”
Hope you get some keepers though ! 👍🏻

Yes that’s the gamble with “the last ones”
Hope you get some keepers though ! 👍🏻

Thanks.

edit - just got a phone call from the company, their inventory sheet was wrong, no Barlow in Patriot Kirinite when they went to pull if from stock. Oh well.

Back