Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

E2595E0B-B459-4F93-8ADC-5BA00BD8E564.jpeg
Awesome!
I'm glad you came out on top, hope it didn't cost you TOO much.

Ive got a sawcut CC barlow on the way hopefully this week, and a French style fixed trapper thats coming a long while from now. Pretty excited about both!

I’ve got several on the way. I pre-ordered a large stockman, a swayback, and a SBJ from Case that won’t be here until late Fall. A Boker swell-end Jack in green curly Burch and a Prime barlow in Castle burg should be here by the end of this month. Finally, this week, I should be getting an A. Wright barlow in stag and another SAK Cadet to complete my silver, red, and black set. I think I need to take it easy for awhile! 😳

I’ve got several on the way. I pre-ordered a large stockman, a swayback, and a SBJ from Case that won’t be here until late Fall. A Boker swell-end Jack in green curly Burch and a Prime barlow in Castle burg should be here by the end of this month. Finally, this week, I should be getting an A. Wright barlow in stag and another SAK Cadet to complete my silver, red, and black set. I think I need to take it easy for awhile! 😳
That's quite an order... awesome. 🤠 :thumbsup:

Do fixed blades count for this thread? I’ve tried a few in the past that didn’t last. I’m hoping a targeted use will achieve a better outcome. I ordered a Bark River JX6. I have food prep in mind with this one.

Do fixed blades count for this thread? I’ve tried a few in the past that didn’t last. I’m hoping a targeted use will achieve a better outcome. I ordered a Bark River JX6. I have food prep in mind with this one.
They do, but I’m so unfamiliar with them that I had to look that one up. 😊 looks like it will be great for food prep. Which handle did you get?

I ordered a plain higo no kami 7 to try out. It was $13. If I like it I may get some of the more expensive brass handle ones.

Sounds like you're just getting warmed up! :D

I just ordered a Case Tiny Trapper in stag... my keychain knife inspired me to get another small knife in stag. These are seller's pics

ZPsKfA.jpg

ZPs7jM.jpg

Back