Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Since I seem to be on a Western 66 Knife "kick" ... I have this Western F66 Black Beauty on the way to me ...

LslpDrg.jpg

sg5CVwi.jpg

MdBI0b1.jpg

Last edited:
A story comes with this one. Wednesday morning I got a PM from Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley . He was making a visit to the Tandy Leather store in Syracuse, where I reside. He asked if I was available to meet up for a cuppa. We'd tried on a couple other occasions to get together, and it worked out this time. We spent an hour or so talking knives and such, he had a few with him. I had my edc knives. It was a great visit!
One of the knives he brought along was a 3" Browning slipjoint. A pretty little knife, in a nice slip he made for it.
So, last night as I'm getting ready to call it a night, I check the forums one last time, and lo and behold there is that little Browning being sold by Gary! I immediately snagged it. It was like a minute after he'd posted it!
Gary and I seem to have the same taste in knives, as I've bought many from him. Someday I need to post Gary's "Syracuse Collection", or my "Gary Graley collection"?
Anyway, it's on the way!

7KC7gas.jpg

Serendipity for sure, it was a nice meet up and now you have a discount with Tandy too, a win win day, even after your long trip you took the time to join up and picked up the coffee tab, much appreciated Gary!
G2

T
A story comes with this one. Wednesday morning I got a PM from Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley . He was making a visit to the Tandy Leather store in Syracuse, where I reside. He asked if I was available to meet up for a cuppa. We'd tried on a couple other occasions to get together, and it worked out this time. We spent an hour or so talking knives and such, he had a few with him. I had my edc knives. It was a great visit!
One of the knives he brought along was a 3" Browning slipjoint. A pretty little knife, in a nice slip he made for it.
So, last night as I'm getting ready to call it a night, I check the forums one last time, and lo and behold there is that little Browning being sold by Gary! I immediately snagged it. It was like a minute after he'd posted it!
Gary and I seem to have the same taste in knives, as I've bought many from him. Someday I need to post Gary's "Syracuse Collection", or my "Gary Graley collection"?
Anyway, it's on the way!

7KC7gas.jpg
That is a nice looking Browning. What is the closed length on it please?

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Baby Bullet. I live 10 minutes from SMKW but hate fighting the crowd so I’ll wait for Fed Ex to deliver.

Well it's raining and I was going to a yard sale.....So, four weeks later, here are some pics of the Lionsteel Barlow. It's an interesting design in that the liners and the back of the spring are rounded on the edges instead of being smoothed into looking like one piece. It has half stops and has a nice size to it. See it compared to one of our forum Barlow knives. Between a GEC 55 and a Russell Gunstock (full size). I think I'll look for another one!
IMG_8541.jpgIMG_8537.jpgIMG_8536.jpgIMG_8535.jpgIMG_8532.jpg

Back