Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Waiting on my Northfield Diamond Jack (this week), and BF 2013 forum knife (delivery date unknown - but exciting!).

Waiting on a Northfield #81 Copperhead Jig Bone and a Chamberlin Hiker....

In the process of commissioning a new fixed blade from a popular maker not otherwise known for such pursuits, at least in these pages. Very excited!

Today...nothing :eek: I've spent all my money for awhile. How many knives does a fellow need...:jerkit:

TOM

I need to simmer down for a while. I sent a money order for an Abilene stockman with African blackwood scales. I just got the Case Bose 2013 wharncliff trapper a couple weeks ago. Selling knives to pay for it, still selling knives to pay for it.

I'm hoping to make it out to a knife show/knife shop Saturday to trade for a Gossman UNK for my little brother, and a kitchen knife set for my sister and brother in law. If there is anything left over, I would like to see if I can find older Case Bose annual collaborations at the show.

Aitor Castor pequeya 16515 carbon slip joint.

Looks like they are not being made anymore......so I was pleased to find someone in the US who would ship to me. The Spanish dealer was unable to supply.

Brian

Waiting on the sanator

wrights090712.jpg

A Lamb Foot blade ground to a fine point gives this double bolster knife a fine appearance to compliment the fine and unrivalled workback on the spring. The brass linings have fine file work on the edges further complimenting the craftsmanship. Nickel bolsters and buffalo scales on the handles.
Buffalo with filled web and chased back

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised you were able to find one of these. Nice going! I thought they were impossible to find and gave up my search.

I got extremely lucky!!!...happened to be browsing the classifieds here when it popped up for sale!...I didn't hesitate on this one!!

Just sent off payment today for a Reese Bose 4" stag backpocket. Hard to believe I ordered that 7 years ago....really can't believe it's a matter of days until I have it in my hands. Super excited!

The beginning of the month sees my knife fund replenished, so this month I picked up some I've had an itch for. Queen birds eye maple D2 modified Muskrat (clip/spey), a GEC elk stag Conductor (my first 440C GEC, can't wait!), and a Boker green bone carbon Congress. Pete (Stitch) and I have been chatting about Congress knives lately, especially after he picked up a Bulldog in ram's horn and I was able to pick up another one, very nice. He mentioned an incoming red bone Boker and I moseyed on over to my favorite knife dealer and picked up one in green.

Been on a Congress kick lately, among others :D The only trouble is I'm going to need another knife roll! Probably nothing now until Christmas, I think I'm going to ask for an ebony No. 8 Opinel. I wish they made the No. 6 in ebony as it is my favorite pocket size, but the No. 8 was my first and I've been quite happy with it.

Z

Back