What's going on in your shop? Show us whats going on, and talk a bit about your work!

Nick , what is purpose of all this holes there ?
R2rKIbP.jpg
Indecision about pin hole placement! Looked OK in the sketch but didn't like it when reviewing in silhouette so changed it up

Even more amazing. Last keyhole bolster I did I made the scales first and then fitted the bolster to the scales. I swore I would never do it again, but your photo gives me new ideas.

I did the bolster first and then fit the snakewood in, cleaned up the backs, then slapped the liners on. Getting everything lined up with hidden pins was the real challenge. It was fun, but not sure I want to do another one anytime soon.

I just ordered about $100 worth of folder parts and some other shit from the US, and because it's from two different suppliers I'm paying $70 in shipping. FML!!!

That's how it is.

The American's don't appreciate how cheap and fast in country shipping is.

I just ordered about $100 worth of folder parts and some other shit from the US, and because it's from two different suppliers I'm paying $70 in shipping. FML!!!
I just ordered a bar of steel from one of the suppliers here in the US and I paid $34.60 for standard shipping. Prices for everything are going to get a lot worse, that much you can count on.

That's how it is.

The American's don't appreciate how cheap and fast in country shipping is.
The country I've been most impressed with as far as shipping goes is S. Korea. Shipping anywhere in the country is cheap and takes less than a day. It's great! It's also super small, but man it's convenient!

Back