What's that you're eating?

Quick and dirty lunch with leftover slow cooked pulled pork. Out of all the things I make on the griddle, a crunchwrap comes in close second to a nice smashburger.

lImH3MY.jpeg

I would have plated it nicer if it wasn't just lunch. :D

KJyjOst.jpeg

Quick and dirty lunch with leftover slow cooked pulled pork. Out of all the things I make on the griddle, a crunchwrap comes in close second to a nice smashburger.

lImH3MY.jpeg

KJyjOst.jpeg
Those look perfect!

The wife grew up in south Texas and Mexico, unfamiliar with TacoBell and TacoTime. She got a wild hair the other day and wanted TacoBell. Tried a Crunchwrap and absolutely loved it. Someday I’ll try my best to copy you. Those look amazing!

Went out for breakfast at about 9:30am this morning. Sat by the window and had mimosas. Chicken fried steak. The wife always gets their crab Benedict with avocado on rosemary bread. Side of bacon. Drizzling rain and about 50F today. Sitting at home now with fresh coffee and chocolate croissants.

Those look perfect!

The wife grew up in south Texas and Mexico, unfamiliar with TacoBell and TacoTime. She got a wild hair the other day and wanted TacoBell. Tried a Crunchwrap and absolutely loved it. Someday I’ll try my best to copy you. Those look amazing!
The only thing missing is nacho cheese. I'm not a fan of nacho cheese usually, but they would be really good on these I'm sure.

Went out for breakfast at about 9:30am this morning. Sat by the window and had mimosas. Chicken fried steak. The wife always gets their crab Benedict with avocado on rosemary bread. Side of bacon. Drizzling rain and about 50F today. Sitting at home now with fresh coffee and chocolate croissants.
I absolutely love chicken fried steak and gravy.

The only thing missing is nacho cheese. I'm not a fan of nacho cheese usually, but they would be really good on these I'm sure.

I absolutely love chicken fried steak and gravy.
I know you’ve got that slow pork dialed. They’d be great with anything! I’d be tempted to make a dipping slaw with fine-chopped greens and sour cream, maybe a bit of ranch dressing.

lImH3MY.jpeg

KJyjOst.jpeg
Dang those look fantastic. Really nice.

Pizza night here today.
IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

Some venison sausage, mushrooms and vidalia onions on this one.
IMG_0046.jpeg

And a peanut butter and chocolate chip one for the younger crowd.
IMG_0048.jpeg

I just ate a nice salad with lots of chunky veggies, and I decided to chop up that small red pepper (with large black seeds - hey, that’s unusual) that the nice lady at farmers market gave me for free…… it probably tastes like a small red bell pepper………. Uh, no, it is like fire and lava - not sure what she gave me but it is so hot it is ridiculous. Kinda ruined my salad.

New rule- do not take free peppers from strangers. I will find out what variety she gave me……..

Edit: second tip- DO NOT rub your eye after touching hot mystery pepper……..

Last edited:
Back