What's the point to s90v when we have s110v?

I use a maxamet and s110v allow knive both are toothy and 20° I doubt you can use them for more than ten minutes cutting rubber, carpet, or drywall all day. I work in warehouse conditions so all I use it paper, cardboard, tape, food and they need to be maintained every 4th day or so.

Naturally, yes that sounds right. I will say, warehouse type work demands a tool suited to that environment. The normal application of a knife is in a broader context, I think.

I use a maxamet and s110v allow knive both are toothy and 20° I doubt you can use them for more than ten minutes cutting rubber, carpet, or drywall all day. I work in warehouse conditions so all I use it paper, cardboard, tape, food and they need to be maintained every 4th day or so.

This is so true.

Me and my father refurbished my sons room at home. It involved a lot of nasty cutting so I used a knife I'm not afraid to destroy. My CTS-XHP Mini Recon 1.

It literally dulled in seconds..

So went down to my tool cabinet and found my old trusty Olfa knife with snap off blades. I would say the Olfa worked 50 to 100 times better. It's not that it didn't dull, but the thin profile of these blades makes them continue to cut even when dull. And the snap of feature is genious when you really need a sharp edge again.

Right tool for the job is king.. :cool::thumbsup:

Last edited:
S110v manix 2. The town flooded and I used it to cut up alot of carpet from the basement. It's still sharp today.

This is so true.

Me and my father refurbished my sons room at home. It involved a lot of nasty cutting so I used a knife I'm not afraid to destroy. My CTS-XHP Mini Recon 1.

It literally dulled in seconds..

So went down to my tool cabinet and found my old trusty Olfa knife with snap off blades. I would say the Olfa worked 50 to 100 times better. It's not that it didn't dull, but the thin profile of these blades makes them continue to cut even when dull. And the snap of feature is genious when you really need a sharp edge again.

Right tool for the job is king.. :cool::thumbsup:

Yes geometry is crucial, it gets really interesting if you can have insane geometry on a crazy steel in the right hands.
9fDBQha.jpg

Back