Whats Your Favorite Concealed Carry Handgun ?

ha nope. the reverse. had to get rid of one. but, i'm trying to get to the range more and enjoy the ones i have.

my micro9 only had two F2F issues this last go-around. def getting a lot better. i was seriously considering sending it in.

i did use the white box winchester this time. so maybe that did help. thanks for the tip.

A dealer made an offer I couldn't refuse, and one of these magically appeared in my gun safe shortly thereafter.
Only been to the range once, but was quite happy with the results of the minimal testing I was able to do:

32588-DEFAULT-l.jpg

For those of you who pocket carry your guns, where do you carry your clip on knives? Left pocket? How about the spare magazine?

When I pocket carry (which used to be full-time, but now split time between that and AIWB) I carry both my pistol and clipped knife in the front right, domitant hand, pocket. Cell phone and flashlight are in the left front.

I Try to avoid pocket carry. When I do it's the left front pocket or left jacket/coat pocket. My knife stays clipped to the left front as well. Just habit.

My pocket handgun is for short trips. If I need to run to the store I'll grab it but I usually leave the spare magazine at home.

I get a kick out of some pictures I see on the Glock pages on FB. These guys buy a Glock 43 for concealed carry, then proceed to put extended magazines, longer barrels, reflex sights, and hang a light under it. It ends up being larger than a Glock 17! Kind of defeats the purpose, but to each his own.

Glock pistols are like AR's and Harley Davidsons. It isn't good enough right out of the box. You have to hang a bunch of flashy crap all over it. :D

My son pocket carries a 43. He replaced the base plate with the pinkey extention but that only added about 3/4" to the front of the grip. He's 6' and about 230# so he diesn't have too hard of a time concealing his 19 let alone the tiny 43.

I love the Remora holsters! :thumbsup: Especially in the summer, I carry my .45 XDs in my front right cargo pocket of my shorts in a Remora. They also work well for IWB carry on quick trips to the store when I'm not in the mood to strap on my Milt Sparks VM2.

The Gen 5 glocks are rolling out. Who's gonna be the first one on the block to pull the trigger? I'm glad the finger grooves are gone but I won't buy one until Zev has a full trigger kit out for it.

That's what I like about my Gen 2, no finger grooves. Most gun shops are offering a free test fire on these.

I fired a gen 5. Nice gun. Being that I am righty and have small/medium hands, I will stick to my gen 4's (just not enough of a reason to upgrade). For lefty's or those with bigger hands the gen 5 is nice. Though slighty thicker, the ambi slide catch/release, no finger grooves, and upgraded trigger, are definitely improvements. I also like the flared magwell and standard rifling on the barrel (no ammo concerns and easier to clean). Still doesn't come with night sites tho... come on glock, sig p320's do!!!

Last edited:
Back