What's your latest SAK?

SwissBianco Bushcrafter, just came in the mail today :thumbup: Very excited :) It'll make a great hiking/camping/backpacking companion, perhaps until I can get some awesome custom work from Syph007 :thumbup: This makes up a little for having lost my blue Farmer a couple of weeks ago.

a55f5300.jpg

50063852.jpg

8a2b048e.jpg

f4ecd0cc.jpg

050df3a8.jpg

Maybe the guts aren't new, but I did put new Cocobolo scales on my Sig Lite. Yeah the light and pen both still work. Notice the Vic shield button for the light.

Keys.jpg

That looks REALLY nice! Especially keeping the button and light!

I've got a Cybertool 41 on order!

Got a red alox cadet a couple days ago. This is bad..... I feel a desperation to acquire all the alox knives. Now I gotta have a silver Farmer, a brass liner red alox farmer, a wenger SI, an electrician, and black and silver pioneers. Thats not too much to ask for is it? :p

I love this cadet. It's incredibly thin and yet tough as nails. I'm honestly and truly starting to believe that the Victorinox Alox knives are the greatest factory-made pocket knives to have ever been made when price and availability are factored in.

Just bought a silver alox pioneer today.
Already shipped, coming from Mass.
Not far from where I live :D:D
Be here either today or tomorrow.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
My first alox Vic. SAK!

And.....I lost it a week later

So, I already replaced it because I had decided that I like it. I got a red one this time, hopefully it will be a bit harder to lose

They make a p7 clip by tec and it works great for not losing your sak. I use one with my saks almost daily.
District1-20120301-00146.jpg

District1-20120301-00147.jpg

North-20120803-00162.jpg

North-20120803-00164.jpg

I've also been known to use a lanyard on my belt like this...

District1-20120403-00302.jpg

District1-20120403-00304.jpg

Sent from Ash forum mobile

Last edited:
My latest was an OH Trekker, bought 5 years ago. That brought my lifetime accumulation to 4, the others being a Swisschamp, Tinker and Rambler, and I see no need for any more.
Since then I bought several others, but only for gifts or resale.
I'm no fun :D .

how do you know what your model of sak is called?
does it go by the type/amount of tools?

Last edited:
I just got a red super tinker. I took a good while deciding which knife and tools I wanted the most, and it's been pretty good in some chores the few days I've had it. But, I saw some others I liked so I have a few goodies that should be getting here within a week. :D

PCL
I have a question. My perfect SAK would be a Tinker with a wood saw, I have carried the original Tinker since 1985 and that is the only thing I would add or change. Have I missed the Tinker that has a saw or is that just my hope for an improved SAK.
From where I'm sitting, that looks to be the Hiker.

Last edited:
Here is a really 'impulsive buy' Tinker I got off a popular auction site. Accidentally cut myself after quickly checking it out and rushing to get to supper. :p
P8100010.jpg

P8100014.jpg

P8100013.jpg

Have a few more SAKs coming, and unfortunately, none are "plus" modes with a pen, which I want.

Back