What's your latest SAK?

Not really a new SAK, but I bought two screwdrivers to fit into the corkscre!w of my Vic Climber. Great (and cheap) addition!

I just picked up a Huntsman at the local LL Bean store, had to whip out my handy dandy Delica, to cut off the twine looped thru the price tag (display model) when the staff member at the register had nothing to cut it with.

Have: Climber, Classic
Recently acquired: Cadet
Want (aka NEED): Black pioneer, Rambler, Farmer, Mechanic, SI, Black Climber, Bantam, Hunter, Trekker, and Craftsman :D

I took this picture earlier today, but didn't think to take one of just the knife by itself. Here is my new Craftsman with the rest of my EDC.
0052.jpg

I actually carry these things like this...
EDC-1.jpg

Last edited:
Got these 2 some time ago: Soldier and Pioneer.

IMAG0169.jpg

The Pioneer has been part of my EDC for the last decade, so I'm giving the new kid on the block a try...

Last edited:
Been a somewhat busy week -actually got all but the black tinker in today. I think I did well on the non serrated OHT, got it off a popular auction site for $28. The black tinker has plus scales, and I have an extra set of scales and accoutrements coming in as well. I knew I'd forget one, also got a used Rambler which I rather like.
P9130004.jpg

OHT, Waiter, Classic, Tinker
P9130007.jpg

A Vic Director, I lost one about 25 years ago and found this one new, this one has a different Guilloché than my original, but I remember liking this knife in the past.
8A704E51-EC15-4595-908E-AF3909268667-277-0000005ACBDA150D.jpg

Latest would be my new love.

Executive

Mead-20121004-00457-1.jpg

I'm surprised more people don't carry the Executive, a lot of love for the Classic SD, but I've alway liked the Executive better, I've never had the standard one only Directors, same thing just stainless scales and thinner, no toothpick or tweezers.

:thumbup: I am a fan of the Executive and carry it some. When I carry an alox sak I always carry my Executive to back it up.
Jim

Last edited:
I carry the Executive in my little metal-tin with some pills against headache, some matches etc etc... It´s a backup for me... I like the two blades on that one combined with the scissors...

The completion of my Amazon order arrived today. Total was a Vic. Red Compact and two Electricians. The Compact arrived the other week and the Electricians were due to arrive on Saturday the 6th after supposedly shipping out on the 1st. Contacted Amazon and they suspected the Electricians were lost in transit...USPS/Fed EX was method (no surprise there). That communication was on Tuesday. They did a re-order and and did next day UPS....and the Electricians arrived home today. One is in my pocket now and the other is resting with all the other Alox models that sadly don't appear to be available any more.

John

My first sak. It has everything I need and I really like it. Only wish it was a little bigger.
IMG_20121014_222114.jpg

Back