What's your newest Buck knife

I received my new Buck GCK 891 Butter Knife. It is the dullest Buck knife I have ever received.

It returned to Buck the next day.
thats disappointing. I got a couple of the spears and tantos. all of mine have been very well done. sorry ya got a dud.

Just got the Buck 192 vanguard from the Buck store on Amazon. My concern is the sheth it came with has 191 stamped on it and the bolster spacers don't look at clean as my 119. How can this be coming from the Buck store?

thats disappointing. I got a couple of the spears and tantos. all of mine have been very well done. sorry ya got a dud.
I guess what really frustrated me was that I have been waiting a while to get the coyote tan spear point and they have been out of stock. I really like the knife and hated to send it back, but a dull knife is unforgivable when it is brand new. They sent me a label and sent it back to be properly sharpened.

I could have sharpened it myself, but I should not have to sharpen a new knife.

Just got the Buck 192 vanguard from the Buck store on Amazon. My concern is the sheth it came with has 191 stamped on it and the bolster spacers don't look at clean as my 119. How can this be coming from the Buck store?
I am pretty sure all 192s comes with 191 stamped on the sheaths. The 191 is same knife except for the guthook.

you don't have a membership to upload pics here. if using a pic hosting site ya just need the link they give ya and place it in the post and it will display here.
That's stupid. I have a login for this site but a free member. You have to have a paid membership to post a picture??

It always cracks me up.
Folks don't wanna pay the $10 to post a pic of their $100 knife.
They frequent the site, but don't think it's worth $10 for a WHOLE YEAR.
If you cannot afford the $10, you shouldn't be buying $100 knives.

Being able to be here with out all the ads is worth $10.
Being able to use this as the resource it is is worth 20 cents a week.

Back