What's your Zombie Killin' equipment??? Pics only.

zombietools001.jpg

First off is that a "JUNGLAS" and second i know its all in fun (atleaet i hope its in fun) but whats allthe zombie talk about. I mean with all the other threads boutthis i am seriously starting to think that zombies are going to try and take over. PLEASE tell me yall dont really think like this. The only reason that i ask is because there are lot of wak-a-dos on line that really think this crap will happen.

First off is that a "JUNGLAS" and second i know its all in fun (atleaet i hope its in fun) but whats allthe zombie talk about. I mean with all the other threads boutthis i am seriously starting to think that zombies are going to try and take over. PLEASE tell me yall dont really think like this. The only reason that i ask is because there are lot of wak-a-dos on line that really think this crap will happen.

No, that's not a Junglas. And, do you think we'd spend this kind of money if we didn't believe it? ;)

No, that's not a Junglas. And, do you think we'd spend this kind of money if we didn't believe it? ;)

Of course we would, we are knife collectors. We make up reasons to justify our purchases.

"Well, zombies are comin'. Better get a Kukri."
"Well, making a bug-out bag, better get a fixed blade."
"Well, walking through a bad area, better get a big tactical folder."
"Well, got a wedding comin' up, better get a gentlemans knife."

:D

Of course we would, we are knife collectors. We make up reasons to justify our purchases.

"Well, zombies are comin'. Better get a Kukri."
"Well, making a bug-out bag, better get a fixed blade."
"Well, walking through a bad area, better get a big tactical folder."
"Well, got a wedding comin' up, better get a gentlemans knife."

:D

I...I've used every one of those excuses. :eek:

You’d be hard pressed to do better than moosez45’s “bloody” hammer and tomsch’s beef splitter.:thumbup:

Hey, mafacdf, what is the stethoscope for? I wonder if I may need one :eek:

Just a sample of what the zombies will be tasting :D

m1a.jpg

fbm2.jpg

500.jpg

1199362687_g9H8j-L.jpg

1193377320_KyoLR-L.jpg

1210100444_KGrFA-XL.jpg

I got a hell of a lot more zombie killin' tools, but they're mainly firearms, so i'll leave the rest out.

Back