Where did all S35VN CRK knives go?

I have one of them with black micarta inlays :)

It was actually supposed to be S45VN according to the store, but the certificate and blade stamp indicated it's not.

Honestly, you don't really want a 31 from that era, almost all if not all of the early 31s had lock rock.
Oh no you didn’t!!!!

🤣

Last edited:
Im pretty sure most CRK in S35VN are settled down in their homes for the most part. After being sold and bought a few times, knives tend to have a place where they sit for a while at least. Kind of like rocks in a river. The newer S45VN and MagnaCut are still finding their place and their proper owners.

As for my CRK, it’s an Impinda so it’s going to be in S35VN for the time being. Id rather die with the knife in my hand than have the money from it. S35VN isn’t my all time favorite steel but I’m not beating the crap out of it, so it holds it’s edge for long enough that I don’t care.

Oh no you didn’t!!!!

🤣
Did I say something wrong? I've handled three of the first batches of 31s with the ceramic insert and all of them had this issue. It's weird they messed it up considering how long the 'Zaan and Inkosi experience, mine being over 5 years old now is rock solid.

Did I say something wrong? I've handled three of the first batches of 31s with the ceramic insert and all of them had this issue. It's weird they messed it up considering how long the 'Zaan and Inkosi experience, mine being over 5 years old now is rock solid.
No not at all. Just fun in with the “ My 31 is perfect and the best knife CRK ever made fans”;)

No not at all. Just fun in with the “ My 31 is perfect and the best knife CRK ever made fans”;)
I calls 'em how I sees 'em hoss. I love my knives but I'll call out bs wherever there is. I never understood the fanboy mentality, it's like they want the manufacturer they sympathize with to continue to produce inferior product, rather than fix their mistakes and improve.

• Haha
Reactions: 353
Back