Where is everyone from

J was wondering if anyone on here was from east tennesse. I'm about 3 miles from the north Carolinas line . I just wanted to know if anyone else here was near where I live

J was wondering if anyone on here was from east tennesse. I'm about 3 miles from the north Carolinas line . I just wanted to know if anyone else here was near where I live
Might help if you list where you are from in your profile.

This questions comes up here and on other sites once in a while. It would be nice if people would at least pit the state they live in in their profile. What are we hiding?

Im surround by farms and orchards , if you mysteriously woke up here, you would never guess in a milion years what state this is and not belive me if I told you.

Everywhere you look there's almonds, pistachios, watermelon, tomatoes, corn, rice, potatoes, and even a cotton field or two.
Most people have a different picture when they think of this state and don't realize how much agriculture there actually is.

Im surround by farms and orchards , if you mysteriously woke up here, you would never guess in a milion years what state this is and not belive me if I told you.

Everywhere you look there's almonds, pistachios, watermelon, tomatoes, corn, rice, potatoes, and even a cotton field or two.
Most people have a different picture when they think of this state and don't realize how much agriculture there actually is.
Sounds like Oz!:)

New Mexico !

Kid, it is no secret what rural California looks like. I lived north of you in Oregon for 28 years. It's not some magical place no one can comprehend.

I see the OP updated where he lives. Thank you! If people don't list where they live in their profile they either don't want you to know (for whatever reason) or they do not know listing it on their profile is an option (for whatever reason).

Back