Which kershaw bought 2 bit leaning to trade blur

I am looking at getting another kershaw for my edc rotation. Been looking at the cryo 2 and the blur.
Ive got the cryo thermite link dividend ferrite and the skyline. I was just wondering what suggestions anyone would have be it a kershaw or another brand. Looking to stay under 50 dollars .

The Blur is the best of the options you listed; the Skyline is alright but underwhelming, the Cryo has a history of QC issues, and I don’t know much about the Ferrite so I can’t comment on that.

The Dividend and Link are excellent options as well; there’s quite a bit of experience with and love for the Blur, Link, and Dividend models on this forum. All three are well-suited for EDC tasks, and punch above their price point in quality and utility.

Not under $50; but consider the bare knuckle.
(Avoid the Cryo 2, it really is junk)

Reactions: Mo2
The Blur is the best of the options you listed; the Skyline is alright but underwhelming, the Cryo has a history of QC issues, and I don’t know much about the Ferrite so I can’t comment on that.

The Dividend and Link are excellent options as well; there’s quite a bit of experience with and love for the Blur, Link, and Dividend models on this forum. All three are well-suited for EDC tasks, and punch above their price point in quality and utility.

Spot on.

I am looking at getting another kershaw for my edc rotation. Been looking at the cryo 2 and the blur.
Ive got the cryo thermite link dividend ferrite and the skyline. I was just wondering what suggestions anyone would have be it a kershaw or another brand. Looking to stay under 50 dollars .

Blur
A classic onion Kershaw
It belongs in any kershaw collection

I would go for one of the Kershaw Emerson collabs. They are outstanding members of Kershaw’s collection and they come in a bunch of different sizes.

The new Atmos is the best $30 Kershaw out from what I’ve heard that’s what I’d get and if you’d like a non Kershaw the CRKT Caligo is killer at $30 thinking about getting one just because I like the design

Both of these were around the $50 dollar mark and both are D2. Modus which I mentioned above and RAT II g10/carbon fiber
3DyOKSX.jpg

I would go for one of the Kershaw Emerson collabs. They are outstanding members of Kershaw’s collection and they come in a bunch of different sizes.
Only Kershaw I own is a CQC4KXL. I think it's a nice knife for the price and a good size for me. Good all purpose blade shape, although I guess to some folks it could seem a bit long and pointy. Certainly no pointier than a Leek though. And you can absolutely get it for under $50.

I would get a Kershaw knockout!!! It’s one of the very few kershaw I like. Not sure what they’re running these days but it’s worth the difference if it is over. Seriously it’s a great knife. When I first got back into knives I bought a kershaw tremor, very impressive $20 knife.

Back