1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Which kershaw bought 2 bit leaning to trade blur

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Earl1, May 11, 2018.

1. SpySmasher

SpySmasher Lead Guitar

Sep 1, 2016
    It's good looking. Like a Sinkevich.

Earl1 and Lapedog like this.
  2. Yonose

Yonose

Jul 10, 2017
    Knockout looks great, the blur is closer to budget, especially in bd-1. I never like the kershaw’s 420hc, so I held off on the link until m390 was available. 14c28n on knockout is good enough, though. I have seen knockouts for just over $40, so if you can get a deal, there’s the best for your budget. I don’t have one yet, but the handle seems to have more room on the handle than the others.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Earl1 likes this.
  3. bolabeenz

bolabeenz

Jun 23, 2012
    Blackout.

4. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Blur or Dividend.

Earl1 likes this.
  5. Winch

Winch

Jan 29, 2018
    I have 2 Blurs. At first I thought they were pretty cool but now, meh. As others have said, Rat 1 all the way.

Earl1 likes this.
  6. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp I support the 3rd amendment! Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Does Kershaw make a comma? :p

You need a leek. One of the colored aluminum ones with a liner lock. I'm rather fond of the orange version myself.

waverave, grownstar and FOG2 like this.
  7. Insipid Moniker

Insipid Moniker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Injection 3.5 from BladeHQ. One of the best budget Kershaws and it's $14.

8. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Spend a little more and get the Link or Dividend in M390.

Yonose likes this.
  9. strategy9

strategy9 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Keep your eye on a Scrambler as well. Well under budget but a great knife especially for the price... Love my Blurs as well though...

10. Earl1

Earl1

May 11, 2016
    I have a question about the blur. Is it right hand or left hand carry ?

11. T.L.E. Sharp

Jun 30, 2016
    It's right hand carry only.

12. runninmike

runninmike

Oct 19, 2005
    Look at this-
    kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/clash

I see it as msrp 49.95, but paid 20-ish...very tight work knife, tight as a ZT and CRK that I have...I use this knife hard and don't worry about losing or damaging it-though I try not to abuse or lose any knives....

13. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    I would call it, right hand tip up, or left hand tip down. If you mean to keep the blade on the outside edge of pocket.

willc likes this.
  14. number9

number9

Mar 5, 2017
    I own several Kershaws and the only one that finds it's way into my pocket regularly is my Injection. My Skyline is good when thin and light is a priority. My Cryo is my yard work knife, mostly because I own it, and it's already beat up. The fake thumb studs bug me, though.

15. T.L.E. Sharp

Jun 30, 2016
    But you don't want the blade on the outside edge with tip down. You'll have to flip the knife around to open it. It's right hand carry

16. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Ah, Bach. I've never really carried tip down.

17. T.L.E. Sharp

Jun 30, 2016
    Lol. I had to go grab a tip down knife to see.

18. Dknight16

Dknight16 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Save your pennies and step up to the ZT 0450. It is awesome.

19. Earl1

Earl1

May 11, 2016
    I wanted to say Thank you to everyone. So many suggestions amd info. I bought a blur today. It is in my left pocket and my skyline is in my left. Would love to have a hinderer zt but can't afford it. The bare knuckle may be next.

Insipid Moniker likes this.
  20. mwhich50

mwhich50 Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 18, 2011
    I have the Link, Blur(s), Knockout. All great knives, and 'must haves'. Good luck with the $50 limit. Hasn't anyone purchased a Spoiler from Knifecenter yet? What a steal at $19! G-10, 3, .75 blade, speed safe, assist, jimping, stonewashed blade. Yeah, the tanto blade shape is weird, and it is a little heavy, but it is a FANTASTIC value. If you liked the Tremor............;)