Which kershaw bought 2 bit leaning to trade blur

The Kershaw Concierge looks pretty sweet too.
KE-4020.jpg
It's good looking. Like a Sinkevich.

Knockout looks great, the blur is closer to budget, especially in bd-1. I never like the kershaw’s 420hc, so I held off on the link until m390 was available. 14c28n on knockout is good enough, though. I have seen knockouts for just over $40, so if you can get a deal, there’s the best for your budget. I don’t have one yet, but the handle seems to have more room on the handle than the others.

Last edited:
I have 2 Blurs. At first I thought they were pretty cool but now, meh. As others have said, Rat 1 all the way.

I am looking at getting another kershaw for my edc rotation. Been looking at the cryo 2 and the blur.
Ive got the cryo thermite link dividend ferrite and the skyline. I was just wondering what suggestions anyone would have be it a kershaw or another brand. Looking to stay under 50 dollars .

Does Kershaw make a comma? :p

You need a leek. One of the colored aluminum ones with a liner lock. I'm rather fond of the orange version myself.

Keep your eye on a Scrambler as well. Well under budget but a great knife especially for the price... Love my Blurs as well though...

I have a question about the blur. Is it right hand or left hand carry ?

Look at this-
kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/clash

I see it as msrp 49.95, but paid 20-ish...very tight work knife, tight as a ZT and CRK that I have...I use this knife hard and don't worry about losing or damaging it-though I try not to abuse or lose any knives....

I own several Kershaws and the only one that finds it's way into my pocket regularly is my Injection. My Skyline is good when thin and light is a priority. My Cryo is my yard work knife, mostly because I own it, and it's already beat up. The fake thumb studs bug me, though.

I would call it, right hand tip up, or left hand tip down. If you mean to keep the blade on the outside edge of pocket.
But you don't want the blade on the outside edge with tip down. You'll have to flip the knife around to open it. It's right hand carry

I wanted to say Thank you to everyone. So many suggestions amd info. I bought a blur today. It is in my left pocket and my skyline is in my left. Would love to have a hinderer zt but can't afford it. The bare knuckle may be next.

I have the Link, Blur(s), Knockout. All great knives, and 'must haves'. Good luck with the $50 limit. Hasn't anyone purchased a Spoiler from Knifecenter yet? What a steal at $19! G-10, 3, .75 blade, speed safe, assist, jimping, stonewashed blade. Yeah, the tanto blade shape is weird, and it is a little heavy, but it is a FANTASTIC value. If you liked the Tremor............;)

Back