Which knife are you most associated with?

shootist16

knife law moderator
Glockman is most associated with the SERE 2000, Buzzbait the Military. I am probably most associated with the Wegner. Which knife are you most associated with?

lol big fan of rush then?
me too...anyway dosent anyone talk about kukris on this site? i want one!!!

Probably nothing but I like to brag on my MAC kitchen knives, my new BlackJack Slick with bone handle (which is made by Bark River Knife and Tool) as well as my Bark River Woodland with it's custom kydex sheath by Okuden. I also use and like my Lanskey sharpening system. The standard by which I measure all knives though, is the Opinel (I like sliceing knives).

"Living in the Limelight..." I used to be a big fan of the Gerber EZ-out, in fact for a long time I believe I was the only EDC'er of it. Now that I have found the Griptilian, I'll never look back. Just call me "Gripman"!

hey gripman ,you too eh ...lets start a rush appreciation forum shall we? anyway about these kukris.......

Probably nothing but I like to brag on my MAC kitchen kives, my new BlackJack Slick with bone handle (which is made by Bark River Knife and Tool) as well as my Bark River Woodland. I also use and like my Lanskey sharpening system.

i also consider opinel knives to be mighty fine blades .i favour the number 12 and use it regularly for a host of cutting tasks.the steel is sweet and so is the edge it takes!!! no surrender

I'm a huge fan of Ed Fowler and my "Pronghorn" is my pride and joy, but I'm known to be a Stagaholic and my Fowler isn't stag. I also couldn't carry my Pronghorn EDC, not a suit & tie knife.

For a Stag EDC, I would like to think people connect me with my Carson M4 in Stellite & Stag. I couldn't imagine owning a better linerlock and if it wasn't for the chance to own a J.W. Smith linerlock Dagger in stag, after the Carson I might have been done.

I'm not sure if I'm associated with any particular knife. I have spoken about my Benchmade 705 Forum knife and I have spoken fondly about the Spyderco Navigator. :D

The knife I mention most in my posts on either of the Spyderco Forums is my EDC - a Spyderco blue G-10 BladeForums Native! I like it so much I bought 2 of them, one for EDC and one for display.

Sebbie! But I'd also include my BM 940D2CF if the reverse tanto blade were a clip point or spear point instead. I like the function and price of the Axis lock and the feel of the Carbon Fiber.

I'm usually telling people how great the Leek and the AFCK are but I have recently become a Strider convert with my new SMF.

Spyderco Military. It's the knife I always feel compelled to comment on.

The S2K or the CQC7A. For hunting carry the CS Master hunter this one is about 12yrs old if I remember correctly. Keep'em sharp

Back