Which knife are you most associated with?

im no better than my last trade or purchase-but will sit and play with all of them-right now i really like Al Mar for the money-even though i try to by u.s. made when possible

Bud Nealy Aikuchi, it was one of the first knives he made when he went full time in the 80's, and either a BM AFCK, or a BM 730 Ares.

Everything else pretty much rotates.

I reckon it would have to be my Spyderco G-10 Police (with flat-ground blade no less).

That might change though, because lately I'm back to carrying my stainless steel Spyderco Endura II.

I have'nt had a chance to handle the Spyderco Persian yet--but it looks like it might be THE KNIFE for me!

Allen.

I don't know..I don't feel that I', associated with any particular knife..:p --Joe:D

Easyrider,

I associate you with #18 and #48.

I'm a disciple of the 921 Switchback, but I'm associated with headaches.

If anyone goes back and checks my posts, I'll most likely have the most to say about the Microtech LCC D/A. The MT Scarab is a close second, by now.

These two are still my main EDCs.

DD

LEO+3.jpg

Gotta be the Rinaldi L.E.O. There are others like it but this one is MINE! :D

I am probably most associated with David Winston's work as I have been singing from the mountain tops about his work for awhile. Now all three of his recent cable damascus fixed blades sold before I even got a chance to see them. Perfect case of your plan backfiring on ya:D

I guess I would fall into the "Sebenzanista" group.

"My name is Nathan S, and I am a Sebenza - holic ...."

I guess that I closely associate with my small decorated Seb the most although I have close ties to Schrade Old Timers.
Matt

I think most people would associate me with Szabo knives. I have a tendancy to be involved in most of the Szabo discussions around here.
*serious Laci Szabo fan at work over here*

Back in the day I would say Benchmade Knives....I had a killer collection. Still a big fan of their knives, that company keeps getting better and better.

These days I'm probably most associated with Busse knives. I tend to focus more on the custom shop pieces more than anything.

I preach a lot about the Benchmade AFCK. I wouldn't be surprised if someone associated me with that model.:)

Back