Which knife are you most associated with?

Yup...For me it's the Al Mar SERE 2000, (although recently the Benchmade Axis-locks have entered into my little world of knives). Awhile back it was the Spyderco Police model, then before that it was the REKAT Sifu, then before that it was the CRKT Crawford/Kasper FF, with a few others tossed-in for good measure here and there (Spyderco Delica & Chinook, Cold Steel Vaquero Grande & Gunsite, SOG Tomcat & Tigershark, Al Mar Nomad, etc.)...I guess I am pretty fickle, huh?.:D.

BM 710, everything else just collects dust. I am thinking of getting a 705 to go allong with it.

I'm always raving about recurves.
That and my Black DLC Madd Maxx with pearl inlay, the one in the pics on Darrel's website. :D

Well I think others should tell me what knife they assossiate me with...

I think that the lifers will always remember me for my famous thread...Mark of the Beast

It seems like most of the thread was erased...maybe through archiving :(

You'd have to ask, well, all of you. If I was going to GUESS, I'd say a SAK; if I was going to pick, it'd be either my farmer or my Harpy. Oh, or a Standard, maybe that too.

Fun question.

I have been doing my best to plug the praises of the Benchmade 943 that I carry, so I would say that one.:)

I never thought of it that way.

But mentioning it. . .it's true. . .there are a buncha folks who have a standard carry that they're known for.

Me. . .I don't think that I have one particular knife that I'm known for ! :( Maybe brand wise.

About the only thing standard. . .I have a standardized list of EDC's. Kinda.

I don't know what the deal is. :confused: I keep telling myself. . ."self, no more new additions to the EDC line-up !"

Stuff keeps showin' up at the front door. :( ;)

Originally posted by metaxasm
BM 710, everything else just collects dust. I am thinking of getting a 705 to go allong with it.

I'm in the same boat. I'm sure some of you have seen me going on and on about the BM710HS. I have the SERE 2000, the Sebenza, and countless other popular EDC's from around these forums, but the 710 is the one I take out the door with me. Sometimes I'll carry knives in addition to the 710, like a Spyderco SS Cricket so I don't have to pull out the big 710 infront of sheeple. :) I also sometimes carry my new Queen large stockman with D2 tool steel. :) I actually had a use for it this weekend where the 710 and Cricket wouldn't have done all that well for. I was cutting out a hole in a piece of cardboard and the hole had to be as close to perfect as possible. There was as circle traced on it, and I used the sheepsfoot blade to cut it out. Worked great. :)

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
MILITARY

The Military is the One that has ALWAYS been close at hand for me, since I bought my first. I just picked up a new S30V Military PE today(my third), and I definitely don't see my love for this Spydie dwindling away anytime soon.....

I may occasionally carry other Spydies, for smaller cutting chores, but the Millie is always on me when I head out the door.

Livesay all the way! Just can't beat those flat black WKC's. Sog S1 is cool too. Spyderco for folders.

My current EDC is a Knifekits Darrell Ralph DDR-3.

What a great knife!

My collection is mainly Emerson and Benchmade, with some odds and ends thrown in, so that is what I have carried the most.

I obtained a Sebenza on Friday, and I'm still in awe of it.

I'll be getting another for EDC.

:D

Probably this custom titanium lockback from Bud Weston - with my "signature" cockroach engraved on the handle.

30176630.jpg

Originally posted by xxtonguerxx
anyway dosent anyone talk about kukris on this site? i want one!!!

Head over to the Himalayan Imports forum in the Makers/Manufacturers forum.

I'd have to say I am most associated with HI khukuris, probably an 18" AK if I had to choose a specific one.
--Josh

Back