Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

lkTUBp8.jpg

Just carrying a black DLC H1 plain edged Pacific Salt today.

It's one of the cheapest and probably most functional Spydercos that I own. Bought it and a serrated version just in case I actually need to make use of such knives. Bought in in black DLC just because I thought it looked "cool" that way; the satin version would show less use and be more practical for use IMO but that's not why I bought them. LOL! ;)

However, if there is such a thing as a totally "dispensible" Spyderco in my collection. This is one of them. I'd have no problem using it hard and, if it broke and Spydero couldn't fix it, I'd just toss it out buy another to replace it.

image193484-9f6e217d9fce03a487048ec837e89aab.jpg

Last edited:
A Shaman in M4 dyed, (what else?), blue. (But not by me...)

Sharp and stout. The way I like my...food and ale. (I know what you were thinking, but I like them slim. :p)

Carried another vintage EB find today - a Gen 1 VG10 partially serrated Stretch (C90PS) w/old school rubber inserts in the S/S handles.

They're still making FRN versions of this knife today but you don't see the early S/S versions much any more. This is actually the 1st I saw b4 I bought it. A very nice addition to my collection IMO. :)

VsE5C9fl.jpg

augJ2Kkl.jpg

Just got this one, seems ground thinner than my previous one, this is the S90v with carbon fiber scales, pretty sleek, hefty but sleek, I did grind the tip of the clip to more spoon shape as it was a bit pointy ;)

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

After months of thinking about it...got a Chinook today courtesy of DLT. Not as ginormous or as heavy as I thought it may be...I'm liking it!

Back