Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

Got it...:(. Located in an area with only few racoons, we like them...;)
lY9tpKZ.jpg
X 2 Brother ! In my area some are actually pets even though there are many at my home front. There was one in my neighborhood that just hung out with folks and we loved him he was pretty cool.

Just ordered one for mine. I have a few for a few of my other Spyderco’s but nice to see how it will work with the lanyard hole on yours. I use lanyards on 90% of my knives.

Sad :( there very intelligent and you can see in his eyes what you had in store for the poor little guy .
It’s just necessary.
They get over their fear of humans very quickly.
I have a three year old.
If he were to corner one in the garage or barn, it could get ugly.
Plus their shit has some nasty bugs in there, and it’s everywhere.
Lol
What’s your address?
I’ll send you over 150 hungry ones.

It’s just necessary.
They get over their fear of humans very quickly.
I have a three year old.
If he were to corner one in the garage or barn, it could get ugly.
Plus their shit has some nasty bugs in there, and it’s everywhere.
Lol
What’s your address?
I’ll send you over 150 hungry ones.
Maybe you could cage them and take them out of the area deeper into there habitat.
Instead of killing them just a thought then your 3 year old would be safe and so would they.
I’m sure it’s much easier for you just to kill them though but not something I would do.

Maybe you could cage them and take them out of the area deeper into there habitat.
Instead of killing them just a thought then your 3 year old would be safe and so would they.
I’m sure it’s much easier for you just to kill them though but not something I would do.

Do a quick google search on trapping and releasing raccoons.
It’s illegal in many places and doesn’t really solve anything long term.
Many places require permits to transport live wildlife as well.
Plus unless I’m gonna transport them WAY into the bush, all I’m doing is creating the same problem for someone else.
These raccoons get a pass until they get bold. At some point they stop running away and start hissing when you try to shoo them off.

Just ordered one for mine. I have a few for a few of my other Spyderco’s but nice to see how it will work with the lanyard hole on yours. I use lanyards on 90% of my knives.
I run lanyards on many of my knives also and you should be very happy with this lynch clip.

TheFactor is that a Canis? I really love that blade. I like typical blades but also gravitate to the more abstract (for lack of a term).
My EDC today is still the Para 3

TheFactor is that a Canis? I really love that blade. I like typical blades but also gravitate to the more abstract (for lack of a term).
My EDC today is still the Para 3
Yes Sir it’s a Canis and really enjoying this one. It’s basically a modified Wharnie. Love the cut out on the blade to. I think they did it for balance as it feels really balanced in my hand and has a nice feel to it.

Do a quick google search on trapping and releasing raccoons.
It’s illegal in many places and doesn’t really solve anything long term.
Many places require permits to transport live wildlife as well.
Plus unless I’m gonna transport them WAY into the bush, all I’m doing is creating the same problem for someone else.
These raccoons get a pass until they get bold. At some point they stop running away and start hissing when you try to shoo them off.
Its another case of having to be there to fully appreciate the situation.

Back