Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

4kw75eN.jpg

Its another case of having to be there to fully appreciate the situation.
You mean the raccoon ?
Oh yea guess that’s were they live or use to.
I don’t know but if we’re me and I didn’t like raccoons and what ever other animals are in the area and are over populated or not I’d choose not to live there instead of trapping and killing them. But hey that’s just me.If your going live in a rural area when they were there before you their going to be around.

Last edited:
Do a quick google search on trapping and releasing raccoons.
It’s illegal in many places and doesn’t really solve anything long term.
Many places require permits to transport live wildlife as well.
Plus unless I’m gonna transport them WAY into the bush, all I’m doing is creating the same problem for someone else.
These raccoons get a pass until they get bold. At some point they stop running away and start hissing when you try to shoo them off.
I read, they don't like loud music. Maybe you could try shooting with your bluetooth box, something like this?
(Steel content...;))

You mean the raccoon ?
Oh yea guess that’s were they live or use to.
I don’t know but if we’re me and I didn’t like raccoons and what ever other animals are in the area and are over populated or not I’d choose not to live there instead of trapping and killing them. But hey that’s just me.If your going live in a rural area when they were there before you their going to be around.
You could say the same thing for any living thing, ants, rats, cockroaches, etc etc. they were here long before us and yet we exterminate them with out a thought. Trying to make distinctions between how important some living things are to another just highlights ones hypocrisy.

yD6tlNT.jpg

If I get the big rat that’s been sniffing around, I’m going to send him/her for a nice spa weekend.
Were do live under a bridge ?
If so don’t roll over on it or your 4 legged friends might come back from the raccoon farm in the sky you sent them to and give you a Karma spa treatment .
nO4lS4F.gif

Last edited:
What’s even funnier then that is this thread use to be about what spyderco your carrying and it turned to killing rats and what your going to do them and killing raccoons.
Is my spell check correct ?

Back