1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Who removes the pocket clip from their EDC?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by B Hess, Nov 2, 2010.

1. steelscout30

steelscout30

Aug 1, 2006
    Kuso's link does a good job of showing examples of the watch pocket.

A watch pocket is the small pocket, typically within the right hip pocket of your typical jeans. They're not often found in anything not made from denim.

2. jackman2

jackman2

Feb 3, 2010
    I carry non pocket clipped knives in a KSF Pocket Slip. They are great, protect my phone and keep it up right.

3. four_shore

four_shore

Oct 21, 2010
    i'm with ya hess!

4. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    That is what I figured, I cannot get even half a Military in that pocket.

5. pellidon

pellidon

Nov 27, 2008
    It depends on the knife. Some I like with the clip. some the clip isn't in a happy position for my tastes.

6. Danbo

Danbo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 28, 1999
    I always take the clips off my Sebenzas, as I've had them open up slightly while clipped to my pocket and stab me in the hand. Main reason I prefer tip down carry folders. Large Classic Sebenza is in my pocket, sans clip right now.

7. ono724

ono724

Jul 17, 2010
    :thumbup: +1