Who still carries a Case Knife?

It's BACK from the 'menders':D arrived yesterday and they fixed it, new spring and pile scale but the patina blades intact. Great W&T. Really great to have it back, whoever fixed it signed themselves ' Buddha' on the return slip, so it's Enlightened! CASE stood by their product 100% and this was an international fix. Which brings me to the only downside- no no import tax- but American knowledge of geography...o_O The form was filled in online so no difficulty in reading my handwriting...but.. returned to FINLAND E.U. which is correct but it added Finland E.U. UNITED KINGDOM!!! Er... Finland is part of the EU but never part of the UK which is now no longer part of the EU....😵‍💫 So it took a detour for a while!

MlkDya1.jpg
Glad the knife made its way back to you and Case did a good job. Was there something wrong on the pile side when you sent it in or was it maybe damaged during the repair process? I've sent one Case in for warranty work and their service was impeccable.
As for the geography faux pas...fpalm.gif

Glad the knife made its way back to you and Case did a good job. Was there something wrong on the pile side when you sent it in or was it maybe damaged during the repair process? I've sent one Case in for warranty work and their service was impeccable.
As for the geography faux pas...View attachment 1656194
I think it might have got cracked during the repair process? But no matter, the new slab looks better than the original, VERY pleased.

Thanks, Will

I sure like the looks of the Case Bros series. I had three of the patterns but am down to one (6347) after gifting a couple. Your Congress really looks classy. OH
Thanks OH. It is a bit square in the pocket for me, but I love the attention to detail on these.

I don't know, that 'dingy' white bone has a lot of ageing potential, I'll warrant that in a few months of carry it will be a richer colour.
Yes, you are correct.... I have already noticed some changing in the color of it, and my other white bone Case, the sowbelly. They were both pretty evenly white when I got them, and have begun to show some age and use. White bone seems to "patina" almost like carbon steel does.

gV6h0q.jpg

gVC2BA.jpg

Back