Who's going to blade?

Me and these hooligans will be there Friday and likely Saturday morning. No Pit for me this year though.

The 2 oldest have a pile of Fiddlebacks in their name and I just need to figure out the favorite handle material for the youngest. The older ones do really well with flippers (Arius, XM-18s, Halftrack, etc.) but I'm still working with the youngest who is having a bit of struggle with the press part of the light switch method. Think of how much Blade booty I can score if they each have a backpack. :D

(here are pics in case I get lost)
Easter Kids.jpg

"Not it"

Bmurray Bmurray unfortunately I will not make it this year but will see you next year. Too many things pressing on my end to make it. But if I were to go I would at least drag the cooler along so you didn’t have to bear that weight on your chair. And certainly would make sure you had a cold one at all times. Setting fun and jokes aside, this is fantastic news to know that in a month or so you will be out and about and getting around some. That is great news. What’s the latest update if you don’t mind sharing?

And Warrior108 Warrior108 don’t lose those precious girls :)

better idea
2v2EscbgFxurAoi.jpg

I was told at 8-10 more weeks I can put pressure on the right leg. Staples were removed in my arm yesterday and so was the glued packing on my c-section. Still in lots of pain. Was supposed to be going to a rehabilitation/ nursing home earlier this week but still waiting for a bed to open.

It will be good to see everyone again. Last year, the experience was lots of fun (not to mention overwhelming), and I’ve been looking forward to this year’s show ever since. I certainly plan to be there, barring any unforeseen circumstances at work.

Ok, the following super nice people have signed up to hang out with my kiddos during these times. Thanks SOOO much folks!! There are a few available time slots left :D:D:D

Friday
12-1 @Outpost Allison (McKenna likes black forest ham / cheese sandwiches, Ember Nutella, Brinley PBJ)
1-2 Lady1911 Lady1911
2-3 VANCE VANCE (McKenna will likely need a nap from 2-3 so you should only have 2 to really keep an eye on)
3-4 @Fiddleback (heads up - they're usually looking for a snack about this time)
4-5 Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost
5-6 Open
6-7 Open

Saturday
9-10 Bmurray Bmurray
10-11 @Lee Tigner
11-12 @whitty
12-1 Open

Back