Who's going to blade?

Ok, the following super nice people have signed up to hang out with my kiddos during these times. Thanks SOOO much folks!! There are a few available time slots left :D:D:D

Friday
12-1 Outpost Allison Outpost Allison (McKenna likes black forest ham / cheese sandwiches, Ember Nutella, Brinley PBJ)
1-2 Lady1911 Lady1911
2-3 VANCE VANCE (McKenna will likely need a nap from 2-3 so you should only have 2 to really keep an eye on)
3-4 @Fiddleback (heads up - they're usually looking for a snack about this time)
4-5 Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost
5-6 Open
6-7 Open

Saturday
9-10 Bmurray Bmurray
10-11 @Lee Tigner
11-12 @whitty
12-1 Open
haha
seems you have it all figured out

Ok, the following super nice people have signed up to hang out with my kiddos during these times. Thanks SOOO much folks!! There are a few available time slots left :D:D:D

Friday
12-1 Outpost Allison Outpost Allison (McKenna likes black forest ham / cheese sandwiches, Ember Nutella, Brinley PBJ)
1-2 Lady1911 Lady1911
2-3 VANCE VANCE (McKenna will likely need a nap from 2-3 so you should only have 2 to really keep an eye on)
3-4 @Fiddleback (heads up - they're usually looking for a snack about this time)
5-6 Open
6-7 Open

Saturday
9-10 Bmurray Bmurray
10-11 @Lee Tigner
11-12 @whitty
12-1 Open

Actually, it won’t take a whole hour to corrupt them thoroughly, so the last 55 minutes of my time slot are open to anyone who’s interested.

Would you prefer me to email my disclaimer, or bring it with me to the show? (Just a little wee bit of paperwork absolving me of any future responsibility for foul language, excessive appreciation for booze, and tendencies to hang out with unsavory characters. Oh, not to mention a healthy love for 1911’s and fine knives.) :D ;)

You'll need the family CC for your shift for incidentals.....Fine Les Baer/Wilson Combat/Nighthawk/Ed Brown/Jardine dealer right up the road..........
Oh, in the name of all that’s sacred.....please don’t tempt me! It’s bad enough I’ll be at the biggest, baddest (most bank account depleting) knife show in the world. ;)

But now that you mention it, I’m sure Jerry’s kids wouldn’t mind a little field trip. Lesson one - how to pick Dad’s pocket so Lady1911 can score a new Nighthawk. :D Lesson two - how to choose a Real Live Puppy in less than 15 minutes so that we’ll have something to show for our time spent together when meet back up with Dad (and a valid excuse — that the dog ate his wallet).

I wish I could make it this year... That's the weekend before our wedding, and I already have a jam packed spring schedule up to the big day. I'll likely plan on next year though.

Friday
1-2 Lady1911 Lady1911
5-6 Open
6-7 Open

Saturday
9-10 Bmurray Bmurray
10-11 @Lee Tigner
11-12 @whitty
12-1 Open

You won't need anyone from 5-7...they'll be passed out in the pit by then. They like Bourbon, right?

Last edited:
I need someone to put together a schedule for pushing me around in my wheelchair.

I need someone to put together a schedule for pushing me around in my wheelchair.

So how are ya Bob?? Are you able to stand at all?

Man, I couldn't imagine navigating those aisles and crowds in a wheelchair. :confused: I've been thinking that my 3yr old is going to peter out and I was NOT wanting to do a stroller, even one of those mini strollers, if at all possible. Of the different methods, I was picturing her standing on a moving dolly as working best and having the smallest footprint. :)

Little better. Going to start working this week or next. I'll manage the isles. Maybe everyone will move out of the way

ben-hur-chariot-race-1959-7.jpg

Scythes for the wheels.

Back