Woods Bladeworks TiTAN PRE-ORDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Blade's done, can't wait to see the progress on the the 2.0s. Keep the faithful posted please.

Finishing up the last details now. Here is a peek at the design. There will be two blades available! Wharncliffe and drop point!

TiTAN2_zps1a6bbc2c.jpg

Well I'm making 20 knives this run. 5 with damascus blades, 9 wharncliff in S35VN, and 6 drop points in S35VN. I have made over 30 improvements to the TiTAN design. These are really gonna be special.

I like the changes. Tip down carry should be a big plus. Really looks great Will. Can't wait to see the wharncliffe.

I like the changes. Tip down carry should be a big plus. Really looks great Will. Can't wait to see the wharncliffe.

I agree. Frankly I made the TiTAN 1 tip up only because I tend to like flippers in that configuration. BUT. The TiTANs really are not like any other flipper. 16oz of knife is really hard to carry tip up, especially with bearings. So for my sanity all the new knives will be tip down. BONUS! The new pocket clip acts as a lock bar stabilizer too!

Last edited:
oh man! is the ordering process going to work the same as last time? and are they going to be numbered like last time? that drop point looks sexy as hell. I hope I get a chance to snag one.

oh man! is the ordering process going to work the same as last time? and are they going to be numbered like last time? that drop point looks sexy as hell. I hope I get a chance to snag one.

OK so shop update. Now that BLADE is done I'm ready to get moving on TiTAN 2.0. I will be making 20 knives all uniquely serialized. Just like last time, the demand is pretty high and I have a list of 300 people wanting to get in on the next run. Not everyone will be happy but I will do my best to give repeat customers a chance to score a 2.0 folder. Just like last time I will be posting a pre order thread this week. It will be first come first served for all remaining slots.

As always I will document every step so you fellas get to see your knives getting built.

TiTAN 1 owners watch your inboxes.

I just passed my Masters thesis defense last month for Industrial Design. Some people ask me why I would choose to get a graduate degree in design and make knives for a living.

Well for one. I get to do stuff like this...

[video=youtube;GRwmvvkFTAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwmvvkFTAc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back