Work in Progress (Custom Orders)

Update!

I received the rest of the steel last Friday, I have another round heat treated and one more ready for heat treatment tomorrow.
I did not get to building handles this weekend, I will start laying stuff out today in preparation for building handles this week.

I also plan on breaking into the fresh steel to begin on the rest of the orders.

More to come.. Pictures soon...

1544720458530-vi.jpg
[/URL]

Here is an update as to where we are. Everyone's is in progress except for One Nomad I believe I had a hell of a time finding a single bar of 1/16'' CPm154 :eek:. I found it though :D. Everyone else's handle material is either on hand or enroute excluding The Desert Ironwoods, they are being custom ordered and cut form a Burl as I type this out. :):cool: And @Florider 6 yours is being custom ordered as well and will take more time.

I had hoped to get a few of these finished up and ship out in enough time for some of you to receive them by Christmas but that's more than likely not going to happen. It has been a little more difficult and time consuming this time of year to source material, I have also had some personal business to attend to that pulled my attention away from work for a few days.o_O All is back on track now:D :thumbsup: I will have more pictures and another update later this weekend or early next week.

I was able to keep myself occupied in the meantime on some cool side projects waiting on materials to come in. I will post a seperate thread later

Are you guys’s ready to start seeing some finished knives next week?
The last several weeks I have been juggling work and some personal matters (nothing serious) but time consuming nonetheless.
I got a little behind but have made good progress catching up in between my outside of work errands. I have progress pictures Monday!

Are you guys’s ready to start seeing some finished knives next week?
The last several weeks I have been juggling work and some personal matters (nothing serious) but time consuming nonetheless.
I got a little behind but have made good progress catching up in between my outside of work errands. I have progress pictures Monday!
Ha! Yes!
Given how close to finished the one batch was, I thought maybe you forgot about us, lost interest, or packed up and moved to the islands... :D

Back