Work in Progress - Friction Folder! One-off...

DAMN Daniel!!!!!! that is the dopest most ill friction folder I have done eva seen.... eva!!!!!

:D Thanks!

Damn! I really like the direction you're taking with friction folders!

Thanks, this one was a lot of fun.

:cool: Thnaks!

Very well done. Quite a nice take on the basic design. I'd buy one!

Brian

Thanks! I'll have one out soon that draws influences from this knife as well as my other friction folders.

Wow, killer!
Much appreciated!

Yep, me too.
Thanks very much!

Me three.

Damn that's nice. I'm down for one just like it.

Thanks! I'm hoping to buy supplies for the friction folder run as soon as possible! :D

Nice work buddy!!:thumbup:
Thanks Jonny, great to hear that!

wait!....did you sharpen BOTH sides of it?!?!?!??!
lol, yes but it is an asy grind for high performance!

lol! ^
Daniel! Who's the lucky bloke??
:D I'll let him say if he wants, this one is sold. It wasn't' an order, I had the frame in my shop from an earlier project and decided to bust it out over the weekend.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

^ bloke >;]

Looking forward to this one, add it to the others :D

Looks like you'll need to make a few more :D awesome!

The whole package is sweet,but I'm digging' that short,flat tang Daniel.

Asymmetrical grind, it looks like a double but the one side is more hollowed out than beveled, it make for very high performance.

Did you orange peel the liners and then rainbow annodize? Sick Daniel, ironic how the liners are more pimp than the scales. Overall beauty Sir. I love the thickness too. Thickness = Sickness!

Did you orange peel the liners and then rainbow annodize? Sick Daniel, ironic how the liners are more pimp than the scales. Overall beauty Sir. I love the thickness too. Thickness = Sickness!

Thanks! Yes they are sanded clean then orange peeled, etched for a better ano then anodized.

I'll be making more friction folders with lots of work into them like this one, I think they are a great knife to do that sort of work on. Pocket Jewelry!

By far the coolest friction folder i have ever seen. I don't want any other friction folder after seeing this....

Holy cow that is amazing!

I love it, I could see myself edc'ing one of these! I love the shape of the tang how it follows the lines of the handle.

AWESOME!

edit: just realized this thread is a yr old lol

Last edited:
Back