Work in Progress - Friction Folder! One-off...

Timing, Daniel.
Yer no dummy.
Scott, I'm 53 so... do you still want to arm wrestle? :D

Hmmm what's going on???

IMG_2271_resize.jpg

Weight is 5oz. It cuts just fine, not a deli slicer obviously :)

IMG_2276_resize.jpg

IMG_2281_resize.jpg

I like my chances Rolf... I'm still in my 30s so I'm not atrophying yet!

And Sloth, if you ever get bored with that puppy, you know where to find me!

lol! Very good, Scott. Thanks for watching me back. :D
Sloth- Give Scott that knife. You have lots.

Give? A DFK one off friction folder proto?? I'd think about selling it one day. But no hurry.. Perhaps a trade idea might get me excited.. Otherwise, MINE :D

Hmm... let me see, trades... I have a very used Grip I'd trade! ;)
In all seriousness though, should you ever decide to sell, you'll see my wallet snap open as if by magic.

I love the liners on that knife. Out of curiosity, what is the steel? Couldn't find that elsewhere in this thread.

It's 5160 steel, asymmetrical grind for performance... high hardness if I recall correctly

I'm still waiting on custom parts but am getting closer on fine tuning my mill... look out for all Ti frickies :D umm... eventually!

Just don't start this week! I'm gone for the week and if I miss these, I... I dunno. I'll cry or something. :grumpy:

Just don't start this week! I'm gone for the week and if I miss these, I... I dunno. I'll cry or something. :grumpy:

:D I won't! My parts guy is on vacation this week so I'd be pretty surprised... I told him no hurry though, I have framelocks in progress!

Thanks for posting the pics Sloth357, they ROCK!

Speaking of framelocks, any progress you can share?

I have a second one completed! I have been testing and breaking it in... pics later! :cool:

Today I worked on a few more, I have lost a few to mistakes but with each one am getting my process down more and more.

more, More, MORE!!!!!!!

That's right!!! Your frickie will be soon too! :D

Back