Yangdu's deals for 8-17-04 Pix and good buys

crazy price on that Berk, Uncle.....

I agree with the general consensus on the kobra. It's a special model definitely on steroids. ;) I bet the balance crept up a couple or more inches toward the tip too; it will prove to be a martial arts blade and then some...

No one has grabbed that Kobra?!?!?! The thing is awesome! however, between the kerambit and the pre-paid YCS i'm uber broke:(

~Jake

That "Kobra" is a definite one-of-a-kind. Imagine the bite, with that weight forward. But the triangular box came last week... and I MUST have a Malla next ... Someone will grab it tonite.

What's the little one on the far right? ;) :rolleyes:

Let's see...YCS on order, sword inbound...but that Kobra/Viper is an instant ticket to the "one of a kind" club!!! Someone *please* save me from my weak willpower to resist!

Nasty said:
What's the little one on the far right? ;) :rolleyes:

Let's see...YCS on order, sword inbound...but that Kobra/Viper is an instant ticket to the "one of a kind" club!!! Someone *please* save me from my weak willpower to resist!

Viper...I like it. Sounds like it fits.

Viper...I like it. Sounds like it fits.----Mark

I agree. i dunno what it was about this kobra that struck me, but it really reminds me of one of these snakes
---------------------------------------------------------------
The Gaboon Viper lives on the rain forest floor in the equatorial belt of Tropical Africa. Its markings help camoflauge it amongst the leaves and spotted sunshine of the rain forest floor. They spend most of their time motionless in the paths of where their prey are most likely to cross. Though the Gaboon Viper may seem sluggish, it strikes its victims with amazing speed and agility.
They are poisonous and deadly and they have two large venom glands. The venom is a powerful haemotoxin (destroys blood cells and vessels) and its venemous bite can kill a full grown human within 15 minutes or quicker. It is important to note however, that very few people have ever been killed by this beautiful snake.
Gaboon Vipers can reach an average length of 1.2 meters, but they have been found as long as 2.2 meters. These animals will weigh about 7 to 10 kg. Their head approximately 125 mm (5 inches) big and fangs almost 55 mm (2 inches). This gives it the longest fangs of any snake in the world. This snake has fangs that fold back against the roof of the mouth. It grips onto its prey until the animal is dead. It then swallows its food whole and can gulp animals as big as Rabbits. With age this viper grows a pair of large rostral horns. When threatened this snake makes a hissing sound while staying motionless.
The Gaboon Viper is the largest of the vipers and is one of three members of the African Giant vipers group. This group includes the Puffadder Bitis arietans, Gaboon Viper Bitis Gabonica, and the Rhinoceros viper Bitis nasicornis. East African Gaboons are smaller than their West African counterparts.
--- taken from http://www.photovault.com/Link/Animals/Reptiles/Snakes/Species/GaboonViper.html

For pics visit: http://www.snakemaster.com/gaboon/

I agree that Kobra would make a great fighter, and should be bought for martial arts use

Getting this at almost 5 pm. DAYUM! E-mail sent on whatever is left, if anything. Talk about 5 winners in one batch! What a day to not pay attention... :mad:

Norm

Who ever gets that Bura new Cobra (Viper) will HAVE to do a write-up on it! Wish it was me, but, because of the new truck purchase, and some extra bills this month, my khuk funds are non-existant.:( That thing looks fast, and it ain't even moving in the pic.

raghorn said:
C'mon Nasty, you KNOW you want it... :D

LOL...watching my green light again Raggie? Yeah...I want it...but I *really am* broke this time. It may be the nastiest blade they've made so far. Take the way out of scale chopping power of a 12" AK and attach a foot long lever to it...geez! Can you figure the accelleration that thing will produce? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back