Your 1st Randall?

Thanks, it took some work. That's an old photo btw, roughly four and half years old. Some of those knives have moved on, others replaced, new additions added.

An older 15 Airman from my parents when I graduated from a certain course in the Army. I never really carry it or use it though. Must be the sentimental value as to me a knife, even a Randall, is a tool.

Hey Melvin, you never did post a picture of mine for me
Back on page two(December) I emailed you a picture

Nothings changed with mine though- still sitting on my nightstand, cleaned it up a bit more though

Still no idea what it is

You'll have to resend - I don't recall receiving it, and if I did it's long gone. Sorry...

Seems like the best place for a first post as my Randall opened my eyes to the world of high end knives.

A great friend and mentor showed me this knife, and after watching my appreciation for it then gifted it to me.

This is my Randall #15 Airman:
Randall.jpg

SM,

Welcome. Nice friend, nice knife; you've come to the right place. :D

Shel

My first Randall was a Model 14 that I got back in the early 80's. It was part of my kit when I was a LEO and I also used it as my main "Outback" knife when I was out at the ranch "Checking fences". I still have it, but it has been replaced with a 5" Model 5......:

DSCN0234_edited.jpg

Back