Your best knife pic of the week!

Doing a little maintenance...

UVleuuS.jpg

Dang, been conspicuously absent for over a year. I’m back now and it’s a nice change to log on and not recognize every thread for the last 20 pages. Now every time I open the forum there’s pages of unread threads to peruse. Hundreds of threads I haven’t posted in and so many people who have no idea who I am. (~);-}

A captive and new audience. Oh joy!!!

Here’s my first best knife pic of the week entry and certainly not my last.

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem seeing pics on this page? Only about half the posts are loading with a photo attached on my end. I don’t have a similar problem with previous pages or other threads, so I’m just wondering if I’m alone here or what. Any info is appreciated.

If it helps clarify, I don’t see pics from Trichrome, Zephyr, Stickgunner, Mossyhorn, Chazzy or Pt.

Is it just me? Thanks.

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem seeing pics on this page? Only about half the posts are loading with a photo attached on my end. I don’t have a similar problem with previous pages or other threads, so I’m just wondering if I’m alone here or what. Any info is appreciated.

If it helps clarify, I don’t see pics from Trichrome, Zephyr, Stickgunner, Mossyhorn, Chazzy or Pt.

Is it just me? Thanks.
Can you see mine?

Back