Your best knife pic of the week!

Thanks, brother. That's my KnifeArt large 21--which has been my most-carried work user over the four years I've had it. I think it was in my pocket every day for the first year and it has the beauty marks to prove it. That's the original KnifeArt bead on maybe the third lanyard I've had on that one. CRKs make great work knives. My large 21 Micarta Insingo and large 25 WC Starbenza see a lot of jobsite action too. I've got a pretty fair number of high end knives that go to work as their greatest enjoyment comes from use and cutting stuff.

yuUsCXe.jpg
That's a fantastic knife, and I'm with you on using them. I use every knife I own, and agree that the CRKs are among the most useful of all! Your KnifeArt version is one of the most striking I've ever seen with that lanyard. Really awesome. Now about those router bits...

Today - Randall Made #1-7

vqIVrYU.jpg
That's really an icon! I'm not a big fixed blade guy (not because I don't like them, but only because I'm so far down the modern folder and traditional pocket knife rabbit hole I haven't had time to focus on them), but this is at the top of the list sometime in the not too distant future. Thanks for posting it!

That's really an icon! I'm not a big fixed blade guy (not because I don't like them, but only because I'm so far down the modern folder and traditional pocket knife rabbit hole I haven't had time to focus on them), but this is at the top of the list sometime in the not too distant future. Thanks for posting it!

They are an icon, like the #2 stiletto and the #3 hunter which I want to add to my collection some day; this is my second #1. I visited the Randall Made factory and museum last February, if you’re ever in Orlando, Florida you should check it out.

As a kicker I would love if some of you photography experts could offer some positive feedback on things amateurs can do to improve their photos!
Don't say it (don't use my iPod camera but buy a real camera).
I shined the drafting lamp at the white ceiling, that helped get some decent light on the thing.

Anyway . . . considering all that this turned out surprisingly well for my feeble repertoire,
IMG_5887.jpg

NICE pictures!

Btw, I should know this but, is it illegal for me to post pictures here since I don’t have a membership? I looked in the rules but could’t figure it out...

NICE pictures!

Btw, I should know this but, is it illegal for me to post pictures here since I don’t have a membership? I looked in the rules but could’t figure it out...
Anyone can post pictures. You just need to host them on another site and link to them here. There is a thread on how to do this listed elsewhere on the site. Happy posting.

Back