Your best knife pic of the week!

001(4).jpg

It's a very cool Cobra kit car, built with Corvette engine. The body is about 6" longer and 9" wider than regular Cobra dimensions,
I believe around 500 hp, very well done by my friend, unique car, with unique paint job and emblem.

FNiqnO.jpg

In the first pic, I thought it was a Cobra, but the non-Ford engine made me doubt myself.

knife artifact5 sheath inlay  608.jpeg I'm always experimenting with knife making ideas. Focus now is on fossil material for sheaths. custom silver cast and pinned to mammoth rib bone sheath Natural artifact handle, a knife made for the material, not the other way around. 3,000-year-old artifact worth more than the steel! One of a kind, not necessarily trendy, but speaks to the right person.

In the first pic, I thought it was a Cobra, but the non-Ford engine made me doubt myself.
I have to tell you, when I'm riding with him around, we get approached on almost every traffic light by curious people that obviously know such cars and are interested what exactly this is... :D
There is very big exotic car club in my town and they have tons of real and kit car Cobras so they are lots of Cobra fans around.

Back