Your Black Friday purchase?

BM Grizzly Ridge exclusive for $ 89.95 . About 29% off a normal Grizzle Ridge price.

A normal Grizzly Ridge is about $127. Their exclusive price was $99.95 (which was already good imo) and they knocked another $10 off for black friday.

I added a Wounded Warrior SAK Classic for $13 so I could hit the $99 free shipping. You can never have too many SAK Classics.

No knives but a Buy Brown Sheath for my Busse Base camo.

David sweetened the pot with a 10% Black Friday discount. Thanks, David!

best

mqqn

I purchased two knife sheaths made in the USA from Spec Op's Brand to replace less than stellar Chinese made sheaths that came with some buck knives that I bought 20 or so years ago.

KME deluxe kit 10% off
Twosun ts139 s90v front flipper 25% off

:cool:Zt 0230 Anso slip joint regular price $180.00
Black Friday deal $149.99 :thumbsup:
That’s all it took as I’ve been wanting this one for a while just looking for a good reason and I got it :D
Edit: Also came with a free air freshener and pocket knife sharpener
IC8cJdk.jpg

N10xyEt.jpg

:thumbsup: Thats a good price but I think I saw as low as $117. Well, right after I placed an order of 0920 sprints, someone here pointed out another site of $20 cheaper:)

Picked up the BHQ exclusive Metamorph just before Black Friday. Trying to convince myself I don't need a ZT 0022...

:thumbsup: Thats a good price but I think I saw as low as $117. Well, right after I placed an order of 0920 sprints, someone here pointed out another site of $20 cheaper:)

Yeah, I had one in my cart for $117 and was being lazy about checking out and missed it. Oh well, I want to try one but would never pay retail. Maybe next year, haha.

Got a Spyderco Sharpmaker, Olight Titanium edc light, TFX pro sights for my P10c and a Camo Rain suit for hunting.... no Knives though. Almost picked up a SBD Evo Typhoon but I'm going to hold out for the Void instead.

I wasn't really blown away this Black Friday. Due to a particular retailer always offering 10% off plus free shipping, that's the bar to beat and most sales on knives I cared about fell short this weekend. Feeling frustrated by that, I decided to pull the trigger on an already low-priced CJRB Taiga and a Petrified Fish Trident.

The big thing for me is 10% off on a KME. I've got nerve problems in both hands and that has made sharpening a real challenge in recent years. I've heard good things from people with similar issues so I figure I'll try it out.

Shun Premier Santoku ~ 35%
Shun Premier paring ~ 50%

I don’t know about other competitive pricing other than sampling a few other online stores to find out that where I had purchased from still had the others beaten with their Black Friday pricing.

Picked up the santoku and 8" chefs, just arrived.

p6qI5U7.jpg

Got a Spyderco Sharpmaker, Olight Titanium edc light, TFX pro sights for my P10c and a Camo Rain suit for hunting.... no Knives though. Almost picked up a SBD Evo Typhoon but I'm going to hold out for the Void instead.
I picked up the camo olight warrior m2r pro when it was released a few weeks ago absolutely love it.

No knives here. I invested instead. (I know, weird...)

You probably did the smart kind of investment, for financial benefit.

My investment was for the immediate gratification from a knife I ve been looking at for at least a year. My first Zero Tolerance knife in 5-6 years or more, since the brand new 0560 s came out. I got a ZT640 for a price that calculates to 31% off map list. I knew I might never see that again.

I picked up the camo olight warrior m2r pro when it was released a few weeks ago absolutely love it.
I have the original M2r warrior and the R50 seeker pro in FDE, both are amazing lights.

The M2r Pro looked really enticing but I decided to hold off for now haha. The 2 amp power charging cable and larger battery really looked attractive. Unfortunately I spent way too much already.

Back