Your chance to win a piece of Izula history!

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
Here are Izula # 9999, 10,000 and 10,001. All three of these come with the kit. We're giving these away to commemorate the production of the 10,000th Izula. We will leave the contest up to the mods here but we would like to see something more than just a simple drawing. I say we have three winners with first place getting to choose the first number, second place chooses between the next two and third place gets the last one standing.

izula10000.jpg

Looks Great. I hope the contest involves showing what you can make with a ESEE!!

Winning one of these would be amazing!

I'm looking forward to see what the contest will be!

Again, the BFs rules will apply. You have to be a gold member to participate.

Congradts on the 100001th production! :D

I'm no mod, but how about...

"What have you done today to make your Izula feel proud" pictures?

ie, what have you done with your Izula?
-Made an ice carving?
-Redid the woodwork when you could have used normal wood tools but decided to use your trusty Izula anyways....
-Gutted fish the size of a small whale on your recent fishing trip,...
-Heroically saved the life of ur fellow hunting buddy,...
...Or simply buttered your favorite toast with it because you couldn't be bothered reaching further for that butter knife...
etc etc etc...?

Man I would love to enter this contest! 10,000 sold is quite the milestone! Congratulations!

congrats on the production milestone -- and looking forward to some quick contest rules since I have a 3 day weekend to do stuff in. :)

If I'm lucky enough to win one, you'll be sure to see it used and abused:D

i'd like to see an izula bite contest. the bigger, bloodier and more stitches the greater chance of winning. an amputation wins all three :eek:

Yes Congrats ESEE Knives Love to win one of those! I'am game for one! let the contest begin :)

Back