Your chance to win a piece of Izula history!

Hmm. #10000 would be pretty cool. Thanks for posting em up for us to have a chance to win em. :thumbup:

:)

Looking forward to this one..... Congrats to ESEE and Rowen... now get busy on the next 50,000 or so :D

Looking forward to details on this one! I was wondering what would happen when 10,000 Izulas are released into the world . . . .

proud to say i own two of those 10 thousand, look forward to entering to contest. heres to making to 100 thousand :thumbup:

That is an awesome price, what a way to celebrate 10,000 Izulas produced! Can't wait to find out what contest the guys are going to come up with :D

Here are Izula # 9999, 10,000 and 10,001. All three of these come with the kit. We're giving these away to commemorate the production of the 10,000th Izula. We will leave the contest up to the mods here but we would like to see something more than just a simple drawing. I say we have three winners with first place getting to choose the first number, second place chooses between the next two and third place gets the last one standing.

izula10000.jpg

There she is! Wonderful piece of esee history there. Hope guys are pleased with the success of the knife and company! :thumbup::thumbup:

Can't wait to see what the contest will be. Something to suit my lazy nature would be nice lol.:D

Back