Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

I didn’t pick up a ton of stuff at the Badger show this weekend (gotta save some cash for Oregon in a few weeks 😉) but I did end up with a few good ones.

The Henckels was a gift from H herder and the Imperial “Key Work Clothes” advertising knife was a gift from sunknife sunknife — thanks guys! :thumbsup: I thought the Shapleigh “R Grocer Rite-Way Food Stores” knife was unique and in good shape. The little curved easy-open jack is my first New York Knife Co. knife, and the Schrade USA 3OT is the first one of those I’ve had (I’m a big fan of the slightly larger 5OT).

f7JKLb8.jpg

My name is Dennis and I am a Knifeaholic.

Hello Dennis.

New additions since Feb 3, 2024 after joining BF. 😵‍💫

I have a David Mary Customs "Hudson Bay" and Busse "Beating Heart" in queue as well. Guess its time to hit the brakes for a bit. 😉 After getting scammed out of $400+ using PPFF - I've had to pass on a few because the sellers wouldn't accept PPGS.

Attachments

• IMG_3092.jpeg
    IMG_3092.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Pickups from Badger. Had a great time. GEC 14 and Opinel were gifts from btb01 btb01 and the jigged bone Ulster was a gift from H herder . Both 86s were a trade with bigfish64 bigfish64 . Not pictured is a cool GEC15 bail and chain boys knife which Todd gave me. I have already passed it down to my son. He loves it. Thanks, fellas!!!

Was happy to find a handful of speys for the collection.

7KqKIaI.jpeg
What is that big ol Spey in the middle there?

Back