Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

DSC_3895_zps212e314a.jpg

^^^nice! This pattern has had my interest for awhile now, looks to be pretty useful.

^^^nice! This pattern has had my interest for awhile now, looks to be pretty useful.

Cuts clean through large apples in one push and slices through the thickest steak / chicken breast without getting food near the pivot. I just need a wharncliffe version too. Would be nice if the executive whittler blade could be fit to the hogan handle.

Im a newbie mind you, but in my novice opinion I would say a 7. I did notice it but have felt stronger if that makes sense.

Thank you sir. Im liking the size and pattern. The lighting in the pic made it more brown than the African Blackwood really is but its still a cool little knife in my opinion.

I don't usually prefer long slim blades but this one caught my attention. Very elegant!

Thank you Linus. I couldn't pass up trying this one out, but the melon tester is what I was really looking for. Now I don't have to look any longer.

Just arrived today. Sorry for the Iphone pic, but had to snap one right away.

This sweet Gene Wiseman Barlow style came in today. It's going to see lots of pocket time!

I love that knife clutchcarter, my newest traditional is a sweet one from Ken Coats.
Ken Coats oak burl Swayback.jpg

Those are pictures from Ken right before he sent it to me--man has that guy got some talent!

Back