Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

yJyp5gcl.jpg

Very nice! I got better pics of mine today

IMG_20140708_125459_817.jpg

I just nabbed this one off the exchange, more pics when it arrives. My third #85 jack, a great GEC pattern.

66036642-8ba7-4625-99f1-6418ff78ef41_zps733f1986.png~original

Thanks, Bob. I've got a burnt stag that I carry, an ebony and now this coffeehouse, all with the clip main and mark side pen.

I still need a bone handled one to complete the set!

Thanks. I wanted the white bone model, though your pic of the blue camel bone shows the detail of how really nice these ones are.

I already had an Ivory Charlow so I wanted something different for this one. I went back and forth looking through the pictures on KSF before I settled on this one. It was #22

Kinda big & plain in this lineup, but I'm just getting started and figured I needed a classic:

People have been getting in some good knives as of late. Yesterday a CASE Sodbuster in Chestnut Bone arrived. I'm delighted and can thoroughly recommend this one. Regards, Will
IMG_1946.jpg

This one:

A Charlow with the pen blade on the pile side. My personal preference, which apparently flies in the face of convention.

100_0172_zpsdbdadcc7.jpg

Ed J

DSC_3855_zps062e8d69.jpg

Really liking the #15EO. Wish I could find a single blade but this 2 blader will have to do for now.

DSC_3855_zps062e8d69.jpg

Really liking the #15EO. Wish I could find a single blade but this 2 blader will have to do for now.

I am going to stay true to my single craving. Still hunting for the red jigged EO, but yours looks terrific. I have a new single coming next week.

I am going to stay true to my single craving. Still hunting for the red jigged EO, but yours looks terrific. I have a new single coming next week.

You're always one step ahead of me :eek: Where are you finding these things?!

Nice, that is pretty cool right there Ken !
G2

Thanks Gary .
I know you are a fan of Stag , this is old and gnarled , only God knows where it has been and what it has been used for in its distant past . But it lives with me now and takes pride of place amongst my eclectic assortment of sharp things that I carry around .
75607b39b7235eac6d5af8f79fde45b5_zpsc7075c98.jpg

Ken

Back