Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Very common for most of you but mine has made a long journey full of uncertainties... ;) 😂

toda2005.jpg
Outstanding photo!! OH

Sweet little peanut Gordon, how’s the F&F?

F&F is decent. Very minor blade play on the main blade, no visible daylight in the pen blade well, one very small spot of light in the main blade well, feels good in the hand. W&T is good, but the pull is probably a bit too light for many here, works good for me. Still need to clean the blades, and touch the edges up a little.

F&F is decent. Very minor blade play on the main blade, no visible daylight in the pen blade well, one very small spot of light in the main blade well, feels good in the hand. W&T is good, but the pull is probably a bit too light for many here, works good for me. Still need to clean the blades, and touch the edges up a little.
Sounds like some typical but minor stuff, looking forward to seeing in your posts from time to time. 😊👍

Sounds like some typical but minor stuff, looking forward to seeing in your posts from time to time. 😊👍

Yeah, very minor stuff IMHO compared to some of the other knives from '19 and '20. This batch of Case from this year have been pretty dang good overall, with the exception of that Mini Copperlock. I probably need to get around to contacting Case about that one.

I was still waiting for the e-mail to tell me it had shipped.
lGUJ3Ky.jpg

It's a big knife, next to my 6347. Not so big next to the large stockman.
iOTiQii.jpg

Funny lop-sided grind on the spay.
It has two springs and no blade rub. The small blades are ground offset from each other rather than crinked.
I got the shipping notification about a half hour ago.

Back