Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Had to try one out. Very nice fit with surprisingly no gaps. Could have been on the polishing wheel just a bit longer as the transition between the pivot pin and bolster and end cap pin and bolster are visible but not so much as to be unattractive - just there if ya give it a close look. The jigged bone is nothing short of outstanding as is almost all jigged bone coming out of Case these days.

0 Zippo by Case 6 .jpg

Another Zippo Case in the house
Natural Curly Maple Mini Copperlock
PqPAwRE.jpg

ZoWDLN2.jpg

Had to try one out. Very nice fit with surprisingly no gaps. Could have been on the polishing wheel just a bit longer as the transition between the pivot pin and bolster and end cap pin and bolster are visible but not so much as to be unattractive - just there if ya give it a close look. The jigged bone is nothing short of outstanding as is almost all jigged bone coming out of Case these days.

View attachment 1695058
She’s a beauty Ed !! Case is second to none when it comes to their jigged bone with production knives and even some customs and that says a lot.

Got this one off the exchange . . . thanks again, Jeremy! Did a slight mod to the clip main, can anyone tell what??

IhvIUsz.jpg
Mod looks great Jeff.
Hard to tell Jeff, but did you take the slight recurve out?
I got my 71 from Jeremy, good dude. 👍
Thanks Todd, there are a lot of good folks here, just trying to do my part.

Got this one off the exchange . . . thanks again, Jeremy! Did a slight mod to the clip main, can anyone tell what??

IhvIUsz.jpg
You know what, I thought this was a 78 when I first saw it. That mod makes it look just like one.

Back