Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Thanks for all the nice comments, I'm very happy with it. Gotta get some patina on the coping, though.

Just arrived yesterday afternoon. Ordered this toothpick as a reminder of one of my first boyhood knives -- a toothpick fishing knife from L.L. Bean given to me by my Dad. Could not be happier with this one -- love the creamy, translucent color of the Sambar stag. Perhaps the most surprising aspect of this #12 (to me, at least) is the fact that the scales are nicely rounded. The feel in the hand is really, really nice. Loving this early Christmas present...

IGL8wZp.jpg

EQavWIt.jpg

Just arrived yesterday afternoon. Ordered this toothpick as a reminder of one of my first boyhood knives -- a toothpick fishing knife from L.L. Bean given to me by my Dad. Could not be happier with this one -- love the creamy, translucent color of the Sambar stag. Perhaps the most surprising aspect of this #12 (to me, at least) is the fact that the scales are nicely rounded. The feel in the hand is really, really nice. Loving this early Christmas present...

IGL8wZp.jpg

EQavWIt.jpg
A fine memento Jim. 😊👍

My bubinga Joker. Pictures and impressions tomorrow as it's in the mailbox right now.

That’s looks nice Ed, have that one on a few Christmas lists. 😉👍
Cool stickers too.

Looks good Buck, love tortoise. 😎👍
Thanks Todd !! It’s a really nice example to in every area. But every one of my Sodbusters have been exceptionally nice . Plus I love the pattern so it’s a win win 👍🏻
Wanted to add another zippo to the collection and couldn’t find one I liked and then found this xx and it scratched that inch for me lol. Glad I found it I’m very very happy .
Yes the sticker is cool to !! DLT always has some nice ones.

The small Ebony Saddlehorn - Case pattern 110 came in the mail yesterday. Pictured with two large Saddlehorn - Case pattern 100 to demonstrate the rather substantial difference in size between the small Saddlehorn 3 1/2" and the large Saddlehorn 4 5/8".

Z Saddlehorn Group 1 .jpg

The Saddlehorn regardless of size is a great pattern which completely eliminates any chance of a proud blade tip due to the exaggerated upswept frame.

Back