Your Traditional Knife of 2019

I got this recently in the ongoing Mr. Knife’s Giveaway and I love it.
geWNckb.jpg
It never 'clicked' with me. I'm very happy you grabbed it and are putting it to good use. :cool::thumbsup:

Many thanks folks, for all the thoughtful and thought-provoking posts, and ultimately, for choosing your Knife of the Year for 2019. The standard of contributions, which is always good in this thread I think, has been particularly high this year, with some incredible photography too. Well done everyone, 2019 has left all us traditional knife lovers winners I think :) And what is to come in 2020? :cool: See you here next year folks, and thanks again for taking part :thumbsup:

Jack
Thanks for the annual thought-provoking thread, Jack. I look forward to it each year. :cool::thumbsup:

Excellent thread. I particularly enjoyed reading everyone’s reasons for their choices. Seeing photos of knives is one thing but knowing more about the knife itself and how and why it is a favorite is more enjoyable, personal and fulfilling. Thanks everyone.

Sad day yesterday... lost my 2019 knife of the year.
Now I know why I usually carry large knives, the teardrop dropped out of the tangle of my keys and change and onto the street. Oh well. I hope the one who has it knows what they got. :(:mad::thumbsdown:

Hooray! I took the car to get a mid-winter detailing yesterday and guess what turned up? My Case teardrop! That made my day! :)

Back