You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish... Been drinking a lot more lately, but waited until evening for a local IPA. Meh - it had a rather bitter aftertaste, much like a grapefruit.

I know a guy. He'll want to know if you're left or right-handed.

That was a nice one. Not sure how many exactly that size will get made - right now it's full-size and tin-size.

grapefruit finish is the best for mega IPA for me, like hop stupid :D clean. i like bitter, but that's not always welcome.

what is the alloy? ah, sizes? in CM? do you ever vary the angle of the grind? 30, 45, 60, 70?

i'm om nom nom nominally right handed.

Trying to featherstick some hair.:D

DSC01748.JPG

Still, I can't believe how sharp this A2 gets.

Amazing!

Hey daizee, I've been playing with that little Bird and Trout on the strop this evening. Trying to featherstick some hair.:D

noice!!
I do like A2 for its wicked sharp possibilities. Stropping is best. Good stuff. Qualifies as American Made, unlike those flashlights. :D

what is the alloy? ah, sizes? in CM? do you ever vary the angle of the grind? 30, 45, 60, 70?
i'm om nom nom nominally right handed.

1084, CPM154, S35VN (new! soonish!). 3 and 4 hole: 3.5" vs. 5" or so. Big one is a better tool. The little guys are more discrete-like, fit in an altoids tin. Usually I grind it 'til I like it.

Highway to the danger zone.

Thanks, now it's stuck in my head!

I just found THIS and I have to say, HOLY CRAP! This thing... I like, a LOT. I'm going to see about getting Miss to use a hammock while hiking next week, just as a lounger to take a break before hiking back. If she finds this comfortable, I might have to invest in one of these bigguns.

I just found THIS and I have to say, HOLY CRAP! This thing... I like, a LOT. I'm going to see about getting Miss to use a hammock while hiking next week, just as a lounger to take a break before hiking back. If she finds this comfortable, I might have to invest in one of these bigguns.

For $600 I could buy a car to live in. And it might even be drive-able.

I am now delving into the world of fabrics. I have two ideas bouncing around in the vacuum betwixt my ears that I want to make but I need to make them myself if I want them done basically. Since they would be NO WHERE near cost effective to have made.

a long day.

Son has been sick since Friday afternoon. Fevers and upset tummy.

Keeping me busy. But he seems like he is getting better.... slowly. Poor little guy.

Hope the bugger starts feeling better. There has been some bug going around where I work. It starts as a headache and progresses quickly into the flu. It's been taking folks out for 2 days at a time. So far it's made the full round once, and missed me. It's on it's second time around, and still not hitting me. Something about how I wash my hands I"m sure.

Thanks man! His fever got all the way up to 104 for a little bit there, but he is back down to 98 before bed tonight.

On another note i did manage to get a bunch of boxes shipped out this morning. Will be nice to see some of my babies off in the world being used.

Good morning WW!

I hope the kiddo starts feeling better soon. I don't have kids so I don't know what it is like. But I was a kid and know how hard it must have been on my parents when I was sick.

Jeremy

Happy First Day of Winter, everyone!

10696322_575442675944325_4940560919589938041_n.jpg

Organization is not one of my strong suits.

I hear that. A couple weeks ago I sat down and put every miscellaneous screw, bolt, nut, washer, hook, picture wire, and other weird fasteners all together in one compartmentalized box so I wouldn't have to hunt all over the house whenever I need one. Then I promptly forgot where the heck I put it. Nothing like losing everything all at once :eek: :D

On another note i did manage to get a bunch of boxes shipped out this morning. Will be nice to see some of my babies off in the world being used.

:thumbup:!

Happy First Day of Winter, everyone!

I'm not sure if that beard comes with the hat, or if the hat comes with the beard. Epic!

Then I promptly forgot where the heck I put it. Nothing like losing everything all at once :eek: :D

I'm sure you appreciate the efficiency of this system upgrade as much as I do!

Got nothing to do today so I got a six pack of Redd's and I'm going to watch Workaholics and get a nice day-time buzz going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back