1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Zero Tolerance 0450

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by sethbradb, Apr 8, 2017.

1. AKnife

AKnife

May 10, 2009
    Mine holds up for regular EDC tasks. I strop it routinely also. I think ZT has it rockwelled lower than most.

2. AwayFromMySpydieHole

AwayFromMySpydieHole

Jan 30, 2017

I tend to agree with him also. I've gotten some pretty performance in my regular day to day tasks. Spyderco's s30v blows it out of the water. Spyderco's s35vn is noticeably better also. The 450 performs worse than my CRKs which is saying something, because they aren't good with edge retention at all.

3. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Thanks. Did it with a few 9 volt batteries and some cola.

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

4. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Got mine from Whitty at USAmadeblade and love it! The first day I had it I noticed the pressure on the lock bar issue. You'll get used to it after 10 mins of carry and use.
    Great knife that carries like a 940.
    Joe
    [​IMG]

5. wiredbeans

wiredbeans

Apr 5, 2015
    About time Joe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    NO DAT WB!!!
    Took me some time to find that pic on my phone brother!!!
    👍👍👍

7. BlindAcid

BlindAcid

Apr 17, 2017
    Hi everyone, I just joined this great forum after reading alot of informative posts.

One question I disassembled my 0450 and have a little side to side bladeplay because I wanted it to drop shut. Its not that much but I was wondering is there any problem running it a bit loose? Thanks

P.S. anybody know why other zt knives have a plastic blue bearing case and the 0450 is metal?