Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

I think the ZT 030X series is the best knife ZT ever produced, and I think many agree with me. The ZT 0301 series was the first time ZT brought back a discontinued knife temporarily, and it sold amazing. I hope the ZT 0303 sells well, so ZT continues this trend brings back the ZT 0302. I would like ZT to re-issue a ZT 0560BW, which I think is a superior knife to the 0562.

I like the 560 more than the 562 based on one stat alone: 3.75>3.5. If they resurrected it as the 0560Ti in 20CV that would be amazing, but I guess would admittedly piss in the 0562Ti's pool a little bit.

I'm with the other guy on the 301/303/350 though. I hate the blade shapes and in the case of the 350, the liner lock. When I think of ZT I think of higher end titanium frame locks and the 350 makes me think more of an Emerson.

I like the 560 more than the 562 based on one stat alone: 3.75>3.5. If they resurrected it as the 0560Ti in 20CV that would be amazing, but I guess would admittedly piss in the 0562Ti's pool a little bit.

I'm with the other guy on the 301/303/350 though. I hate the blade shapes and in the case of the 350, the liner lock. When I think of ZT I think of higher end titanium frame locks and the 350 makes me think more of an Emerson.

That is one of the many reasons I prefer the 0560, 3.75" is my favourite blade length.
The 0350 is a completely different knife from the 0301, not even comparable. I get the dislike for the bladeshape. The ZT 0301 is just the toughest ZT ever made, the small details like the superior hardwear on the 0301 vs newer ZT's. It is the most proven and classic design by ZT. ZT has a lot of great designs in the past, that from seeing comments the past few years on ZT releases, many people in this community would love to see them bring back for a sprint run.

Last edited:
0562TI just arrived. Awesome knife! Perfect example too. ZT really knows how to manufacture a knife.

Now I'm wondering if I need to get an 0450 to go along with my 0450CF..
ZT didn't do any scale lightening on the 0450, right? Not that that light knife really needs it.

Ehh ... no, not even close.

I mentioned the 0560 as what I feel they should have kept reissuing instead of the 0301. Reading comprehension is a good skill to have.

The 0562 and 0560 share a common lineage but are very different knives, 0562 is a lot more refined.

At $280 now they are encroaching on Sebenza and Strider territory on pricing, that’s aggressive for a production knife made in the thousands.

0562 is a lot more refined than 0561? I wonder based on what that claim is made. I have a 0561 with a lockbar insert and I have/had two 0562's and three 0562CF's, and I can't make that claim. Granted this is a tiny sample, but the action of my 0561 is even better than all my five 0562s, which all have great action. The handle (both ti and g10) of 0561 is contiured and textured whereas the handle of 0562 is not.

0562cf may use more premium materials, but I won't equal that to refined. In fact, I feel the jimpings on 0562 are pretty much useless.

Lets be honest, 0561 got discontinued because it no longer sold well, which is largely due to the high price $260 and the size.

0562TI just arrived. Awesome knife! Perfect example too. ZT really knows how to manufacture a knife.

Now I'm wondering if I need to get an 0450 to go along with my 0450CF..
ZT didn't do any scale lightening on the 0450, right? Not that that light knife really needs it.

Go for a ZDP variant :)

Whooops - just made a super low-ball auction offer on a BNIB 0393GLCF and it was an immediate auto-accept! Doh!
Looks like I've got that one comin' too. Ugh. Make it stop.

I'm very curious about this one. From the looks of the pics and videos I've seen of it, it's a pretty amazing looking variant - an almost Hinderer (or better) Working Finish (a first for ZT AFAIK), 20CV, and CF vs G10. I think it's going to look really nice. I think my 0393SW looks nice, but I think this will be even more betterer.
I've got WAY too many 0393 variants now!

Whooops - just made a super low-ball auction offer on a BNIB 0393GLCF and it was an immediate auto-accept! Doh!
Looks like I've got that one comin' too. Ugh. Make it stop.

I'm very curious about this one. From the looks of the pics and videos I've seen of it, it's a pretty amazing looking variant - an almost Hinderer (or better) Working Finish (a first for ZT AFAIK), 20CV, and CF vs G10. I think it's going to look really nice. I think my 0393SW looks nice, but I think this will be even more betterer.
I've got WAY too many 0393 variants now!
The original (my favorite ZT) 0392 has the Hinderer working finish and looks great

Reactions: KVT
^^ Ah yeah, forgot about 0392! Kinda missed the boat on those and I’d probably just buy another new XM for what the used market wants for them!

Aren't those near-impossible to find?
Not necessarily, seems the 0450CFZDP is harder to come by then the factory custom bronze anodized version. I have both, 2 of the bronze actually, you can’t go wrong with either.

0450CFZDP = Carbon fiber ZDP satin blade
0450FCZDP = Bronze anodized checkered w/ black DLC

If you like bigger blades, an 0452 in M390 is also a great option.

Need to bring back / make a full-ti stonewashed 0452 in M390 (no blue ano) - or 20CV, with a milled show-side scale. Now we're talkin'.

So many good knives gone..

Last edited:
I have the blue version, aside from dress slacks, it doesn’t leave the pocket. The 0562CF never makes it into the pocket.

I’m not a huge fan of the g10 m390 version from pictures, but I may try to find one to see if I like it.

kh23JDt.jpg

f8FZJQ0.jpg

0cbNDo0.jpg

Last edited:
Great collection! I really like the glow CF. It's a novelty, of course, but a very cool one in my opinion.

Great pictures of your knives - thanks for posting!

best

mqqn

Thanks!!

Haven't even tried the glow thing yet. Just like the daytime CF on an 0393. Really like the Working Finish on the blade.

Could really use one in Hinderer's full Stonewashed Black DLC finish with the CF scales - that'd be freakin' awesome.

While I like ZT's flat Black DLC coating, I don't love it. So much so I'm kind of done buying knives with it. Hinderer's SWBDLC is amazing however, so is their regular Black DLC and Batlle Black finishes.

Great collection of 0393s, KVT....those are great knives....I just received my 0452GL today in the mail and I’m blown away. Personally I love ZT’s DLC black and was really happy when they made a 0452 version with it. And unlike my 0808blk, the 0452GL is just as smooth a flipper as the regular version. I used to be a steel snob and look for anything in m390, 20cv, 204p but honestly I think that ZTs S35VN is so good that I wouldn’t even notice a difference if it wasn’t printed on the blade.

Yeah, I'm lookin' hard at the 0452GL - mainly because I just love the freakin' 0452s!
I REALLY love the 0452WBWs I have. Best of both worlds IMO - great CF and not a full flat black.
I wouldn't kick ZT's Black DLC outa bed by any means. That's interesting you said that about the 0808BLK - I thought it was just mine - mine doesn't flip quite as well as my regular 0808 either.
Huh.

PbiTYVn.jpg

Whoops - fail. Got my phone and hand in that pivot.

Back