Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

Same here, I love the 0452s more than any other knife. I have every version except the 0452CFM390blu....someday tho, that’s my “grail” knife

Thank you all for the heads up on the 303 at Blade HQ!
I impulsively bought one. Truthfully, I'm kinda over the artsy ZTs. I have several of them, but I have always enjoyed their more robust designs. Sadly, I seem to be in the minority as ZT has phased out most of my favorite knives. I didn't get into ZT until after the 300 series was gone. I settled on the 350, which is a great EDC/Work Knife. My 566 rides in my pocket as a hard use office user. The 350 goes out with me on the job site. I still have always felt I NEEDED a 300.

Well for sub $300 I couldn't pass it up. Not big on the tiger stripes, but they kind of fit the knife's look. Same reason why I can take or leave FDE colored guns. Yeah, I get why they are that color, but my daily grind doesn't include a stint in the sandbox. Still, im super stoked!

ZT hinting on a 0560 series re-run on instagram?
6000b9bcb665b47e6fe724af630924c7.png

^nice. I think a lot of people would be happy to be able to buy a brand new 0560/0561 again. Great knives. But it looks like ZT (or somebody) switched out the awesome deep carry clip that they originally came with, and that’s a shame. I don’t like advertising to everyone that I’m carrying a knife, and wish more models came with the deep-carry clip.

^nice. I think a lot of people would be happy to be able to buy a brand new 0560/0561 again. Great knives. But it looks like ZT (or somebody) switched out the awesome deep carry clip that they originally came with, and that’s a shame. I don’t like advertising to everyone that I’m carrying a knife, and wish more models came with the deep-carry clip.
It says in the photo, the photo wasn't taken by ZT or originally posted by ZT. They reposted a random person photo. Every re-run of knives have been exactly the same as the original production model. So I wouldn't read into the pocket clip at all.

It says in the photo, the photo wasn't taken by ZT or originally posted by ZT. They reposted a random person photo. Every re-run of knives have been exactly the same as the original production model. So I wouldn't read into the pocket clip at all.

That pocket clip looks ugly and less functional than the original one on such a large folder.

I'd be happy to see a re-run of 0560/0561 although the price would perhaps not be what people like. Let's say 20cv steel is used with everything else the same, the retail would be no less than $280 (the original retail was $260). If CF scale is used, it would be more than $300 easily. Anything lower than these prices would not make sense to the manufacturer.

The question is: would it sell well?

By the way, I love my ZT 0561, which I rate among the top 2 all time ZT regular production folders.

That pocket clip looks ugly and less functional than the original one on such a large folder.

I'd be happy to see a re-run of 0560/0561 although the price would perhaps not be what people like. Let's say 20cv steel is used with everything else the same, the retail would be no less than $280 (the original retail was $260). If CF scale is used, it would be more than $300 easily. Anything lower than these prices would not make sense to the manufacturer.

The question is: would it sell well?

By the way, I love my ZT 0561, which I rate among the top 2 all time ZT regular production folders.

The ZT 0301/0303 sold very well without any steel upgrade at $272. Looking at the comments on the post, many people are asking for a re-run so I would say yes. If a ZT 0560BW came in S35VN, I would pay $280, I would buy 2 or especially for a TS version. I also look at the 0609 is $260 the 0562TI is $280, most ZT's are already in that ballpark. I also think the 0560 series is top 2 for ZT.

Do a refreshed 0566 series in Ti frame/manual first.

That is a slam dunk for ZT and would sell way more.

Absolutely confused as to why it hasn’t happened yet.

ZT 0801TI M390!!!

https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/knives/kni...UDEEmGuNxBx04DJX3r_VehadEP6tU4MPBI4rfiglk5hkU

0801tiblu_profile_sr_1020x400.png

0801tiblu_clipside-closed_1020x400.png

• Made in the USA
  • Lanyard hole
  • KVT ball-bearing opening system
  • Flipper
  • Frame lock
  • Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
  • Steel: Bohler M390, stonewashed finish
  • Handle: Titanium, blue anodized
  • Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
  • Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
  • Closed Length: 4.7 in. (11.9 cm)
  • Overall Length: 8.2 in. (20.8 cm)
  • Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.6 g)

Interesting. Ill likely pass at $280
$280 is the new standard price of pretty much most ZT knives they raised their prices a few months ago..You won't find an American made knife with those specs for cheaper.

About freaking time. Although I prefer the machining on the original 0801, this still looks to be a winner.

I love the 0801ti but I’m a pass at that price and with that ano job on the handle.

I really like they're offering no-nonsense M390 but the 0801 isn't my favorite ZT and I'm not real sure about the blue ano, so might be a pass for me.

Back