zombie lover? (contest)

yes fido is deffinate must watch for all zombie lovers! its zombies meets lasi.... ik your thinking what the f***, but its true. watch it!

I would use a cheap machete on Zombies. They're going to get contaminated blood all over it. Fun giveaway. Nice Ben :D

If I can't list the World War Z audio book then I'd have to say......
The new Dawn of the dead.
I find it's a really good movie about group dynamic.The bestbuy guy becomes the unofficial leader backed up by the cop and the nurse.Great gore effects,great atmosphere,good gunplay.It doesn't matter if the zombies are fast zombies or slow zombies.A ghoul is a ghoul.
Btw the RC-4 would make a great skull penetration weapon.

if anyone sees littlespartan an here, wana let him know he took second and needs to email me for his prizes. if i dont here from him by mid night ill pick a new winner in here. so maybe dont tell him, if you wana win... lol ;)

congrats, cpl punishment is the new winner! email sent to him. just email me your info and ill get your prizes out to you.

Well done Cpl punishment. You're becoming the ultimate contest winner here :D
Congratulations

I like pretty much every zombie movie so far. Definitely love the Resident Evil movies as I'm a HUGE Resident Evil gamer. I'd probably have a nice machete on a hip and a shotgun on my back.

I know the contest is over, but my vote goes to the Dawn of the Dead remake. Andy was the man :thumbup:

hell just cause the contest is over thats ok, keep your vids and coments coming! good to know theres other zombie lovers besides just me.

Back